#1Goku61394Posted 3/19/2013 2:01:04 PM
What are good subclasses for

Landsknect

Nightseeker

Fortress

Runemaster

Medic
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
Official Charizard of the Pokemon MMM board
#2killbot357Posted 3/19/2013 2:14:32 PM(edited)
Goku61394 posted...
What are good subclasses for

Landsknect

Nightseeker

Fortress

Runemaster

Medic

Landsknecht / Runemaster for elemental links, Landsknecht / Bushi for physical skills
Nightseeker / Arcanist for ailment boost, Nightseeker / Dancer for Sword Dance
Fortress / Dancer seems to be popular for evasion
Runemaster / Imperial for added elemental damage passives
Medic - Reclass to Arcanist / Medic
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#3Goku61394(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:49:25 PM
noob question but what do you mean reclass?
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
#4VenomousXPosted 3/19/2013 4:03:38 PM
Basically by reclass I think he means: when you unlock Arcanist, ditch the medic and level an arcanist/medic instead. (Or you could retire your medic into an arcanist to save time, I guess)
---
3DS FC: 0576-3975-0897
#5killbot357Posted 3/19/2013 4:18:37 PM
Once you get the Arcanist, you'll also get two items that allow you to immediately level a character to 25. I suggest you do this and make an Arcanist / Medic.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#6Goku61394(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 4:19:56 PM
Ah ok
---
#7ViewtifulGenePosted 3/19/2013 4:35:35 PM
Landsknecht- if you're doing links, Runemaster for the passive element boosts. If you aren't, consider Nightseeker for the chance to use attack skills twice in a row.

Nightseeker- If you're using your Nightseeker for inflicting status, go Arcanist for a passive ailment boost. If you're using it for damage, consider Bushi for better weapon options or Imperial for stronger attack skills. A final option is Dancer if you just want to hit people a million times without using MP.

Fortress- Dancer for more defensive support.

Medic- Runemaster for element buffs or Arcanist for a bind or a status ailment.

Runemaster- Arcanist for a status ailment or bind. Or Dancer for general buffing. Offensively the class pretty much has everything it needs on its own.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong