Stuck in Miasma Forest

#1Harry_PotheadPosted 9/8/2013 11:18:57 AM
I've reached the second land and entered Miasma Forest, but I can't figure out what to do there. The first big room is full of gas, but I can run down to the doors to the south, then from there to the doors to the east. But what to do from there? The only place I can get is back to the big room, or to the small corridor to the south with the big lizard. Anyone got a tip?
---
All this technology and gadgets is just a fancy way of talking to yourself.
- Lara Croft, TR: Legend -
#2JonbazookabozPosted 9/8/2013 11:35:09 AM
U can only move 10 steps in any room and it takes u back to the last door. Work out a path from door to door that takes you to the treasure. The new lighter air ship fuel (nightshade or night 'something'- cant remember what its called) material then leave. U come back later for flowers and stuff so pick the quest up.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#3JonbazookabozPosted 9/8/2013 11:39:22 AM
Make sure you use the crevisis when u see them for shortcuts. Just try and walk past the big dudes and have the escape burst skill ready to use if the normal escape doesnt work- if u get caught that is.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#4Harry_Pothead(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 12:20:16 PM
Thanks. I didn't know secret doors are unlocked from the other side once you pass through them once. This should make it a lot easier. :)
---
All this technology and gadgets is just a fancy way of talking to yourself.
- Lara Croft, TR: Legend -
#5JonbazookabozPosted 9/8/2013 12:31:49 PM
Harry_Pothead posted...
Thanks. I didn't know secret doors are unlocked from the other side once you pass through them once. This should make it a lot easier. :)

I hear ya. I learned that lesson too. Btw the same secret doors create a shortcut in the 1st labyrinth all the way to behind the boss at lvl 3.
---
#6DarkHeroRavenPosted 9/11/2013 10:24:36 PM
Harry_Pothead posted...

It's a universal thing too. Bear it in mind, because it'll be very helpful later on in the game.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#7mynameisrocketPosted 9/11/2013 11:36:34 PM
Also note there's a small amount of passageways that are only one-way. You encountered, I think, maybe one in Lush Woodlands B3, in that area where the bears chase you around, south of the room where you encounter the Berserker King.

When I use the minimap, I mark the shortcuts with the arrow icons - two way arrow for two way shortcut, and one way for one. I suppose everyone does this, but the other day I saw a screenie and someone was marking them with just an orange tile.