Solo challenge

#1Sun XiaoPosted 2/10/2012 11:26:46 AM
I wonder is it possibly for me to playing as just farmer while Konohana is my choice ? even though I don't play HM series that much ,but I love to play HM TOTT.
---
I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact~ Jerry Sandusky
#2EspermanPosted 2/10/2012 11:41:52 AM
Are you asking if you can just play in one town? Then yeah, you can... I've played entirely in Bluebell while actually focusing most of my farmwork around crops instead of livestock... Playing just in Konohana with intent to grow crops only and not put any emphasis on livestock will probably be very easy... To be honest, money is actually pretty easy to come by in this game, even without using the easy money tricks that involve rice and flour... (And bouquets, as well...)
---
You know its odd... I really can't get the phrase "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu-sen Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki" out of my head... Maybe its just me... :(
#3Sun Xiao(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2012 11:52:52 AM
Esperman posted...
Are you asking if you can just play in one town? Then yeah, you can... I've played entirely in Bluebell while actually focusing most of my farmwork around crops instead of livestock... Playing just in Konohana with intent to grow crops only and not put any emphasis on livestock will probably be very easy... To be honest, money is actually pretty easy to come by in this game, even without using the easy money tricks that involve rice and flour... (And bouquets, as well...)

Thanks.
---
I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact~ Jerry Sandusky
#4Sun Xiao(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2012 9:58:57 AM
Oh, I decided to suspend my solo challenge because I need animal productions for requesters aka outfits, frying pan/seasoning set and cooking contest.
---
#5capaulPosted 2/14/2012 12:51:14 PM
I haven't had any problems doing requests for animal products while living in Konohoa. On late fall year 2 right now and don't intend to move until I at least get my seed maker expansion.
#6EspermanPosted 2/14/2012 12:56:52 PM
I also don't see how this is a challenge... Technically, I guess I did a solo "challenge" myself as I started off in Bluebell and never moved to the other town... Unless this challenge is supposed to include not going to the other town at all... I mean, I guess that could be a challenge since all farm upgrades are technically posted in Bluebell... (Or at least, I would assume so since Eileen lives in Bluebell...) So I guess I should ask this, what exactly are the conditions of this challenge?
---
You know its odd... I really can't get the phrase "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu-sen Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki" out of my head... Maybe its just me... :(
#7Sun Xiao(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2012 3:05:55 PM
Esperman posted...
I also don't see how this is a challenge... Technically, I guess I did a solo "challenge" myself as I started off in Bluebell and never moved to the other town... Unless this challenge is supposed to include not going to the other town at all... I mean, I guess that could be a challenge since all farm upgrades are technically posted in Bluebell... (Or at least, I would assume so since Eileen lives in Bluebell...) So I guess I should ask this, what exactly are the conditions of this challenge?

I mean I want to focus on crops while staying at Konohana from beginning of game till end without doing ranch or move to Bluebell. Of course, you can do request and befriend with villagers/bachelor/ettes at Bluebell
---
#8EspermanPosted 2/14/2012 3:50:24 PM
^Is that the challenge or is that just how you want to approach playing the game? If it's the challenge, then I don't see one... Living in Bluebell and focusing on crops is more of a challenge than living in Konohana and doing the same thing since Konohana is the town that puts emphasis on growing crops... If that's how you just want to play the game, then that's fine... Moving isn't as glamorous as it was made out to be prior to the release of the game and I liked staying in the town I originally chose at the beginning of the game, since there's no hassle... And moving costs you money too... Albeit, not much, but I don't think it's worth paying for... Especially if it charges you every time you want to move...
---