Something that's always made me a little sad...

#1MastaOOPSPosted 4/28/2012 12:53:34 PM
The Fear has this awesome If-I'm-going-down-you're-coming-with-me postmortem mechanism (The arrow barrage) that, when he finally gets to use it, it misses completely.

The worst part is because he did it in the middle of a forest, surrounded by trees.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#2gna647Posted 4/28/2012 5:53:33 PM

If-I'm-going-down-you're-coming-with-me postmortem mechanism

microbombs

all of the bosses have that. They're just in different forms. In the codec talk, they discussed that the cobra unit had microbombs implanted in them incase they were captured by the enemy or to have a final attack when they die.
---
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m29tfh45ek1qekt6no2_r1_250.jpg http://i.imgur.com/e9OCH.jpg
#3MastaOOPS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 8:33:23 PM
Ok yea, they all have microbombs, but the Fear is the only one that actually shot **** out in an attempt to kill his killer.
---
#4Devil_GearPosted 4/28/2012 9:46:57 PM(edited)
Ever notice how the each of the Cobra Unit's individual boss battles took place in disadvantageous areas for each member?
---
"Treat your cardboard box with care. Take care of the box and it will take care of you."- Solid Snake
#5gna647Posted 4/29/2012 1:38:29 AM

but the Fear is the only one that actually shot **** out in an attempt to kill his killer.

all of them have attempts to kill their killer...
---
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m29tfh45ek1qekt6no2_r1_250.jpg http://i.imgur.com/e9OCH.jpg
#6UncleSporkyPosted 4/29/2012 6:09:12 AM
Don't bother with gna647, I've only seen him in two topics and I can already tell he's just here to argue for no reason.
#7MastaOOPS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 6:27:07 PM(edited)
gna647 posted...
but the Fear is the only one that actually shot **** out in an attempt to kill his killer.

all of them have attempts to kill their killer...

You're missing the entire point of this topic.
Also, no. The point of the microbombs is NOT, "LOL dude if you die, here's a bomb you can detonate to kill the people who killed you! Revenge is sweet, bro!"
The microbombs are used to destroy the bodies of the Cobra Units. Codec for the win.
Please leave my topic so you can educate yourself properly.
---
#8SQL_SlammerPosted 4/29/2012 8:13:44 PM
Every single one of them have a micro bomb based on their theme.

spoilers

The pain had bees
The fear had arrows
The end had leaves
The fury had fire

The only ones we dont get to see are the boss and the sorrow. if you watch the secret theater you can see the boss blow up but you can see her theme of joy in the vid.

the fury had the deadliest one since it was able to follow snake and was a giant magic fireball. Also you say the point of them is not to kill them in revenge for being killed but in your first post you say its to take them down with them. Stop contradicting yourself and maybe people will take you more seriously.
---
i.imgur.com/jS7Ar.gif imgon.net/di-Z6OL.gif i.imgur.com/jS7Ar.gif
#9MastaOOPS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:42:12 AM
SQL_Slammer posted...
Every single one of them have a micro bomb based on their theme.

spoilers

The pain had bees
The fear had arrows
The end had leaves
The fury had fire

The only ones we dont get to see are the boss and the sorrow. if you watch the secret theater you can see the boss blow up but you can see her theme of joy in the vid.

the fury had the deadliest one since it was able to follow snake and was a giant magic fireball. Also you say the point of them is not to kill them in revenge for being killed but in your first post you say its to take them down with them. Stop contradicting yourself and maybe people will take you more seriously.

I actually forgot about the giant Fury fireball, my bad on that >.>
However, I never said they ALL try to take them down with them, just the Fear, and I was wrong because I forgot the Fury, it wasn't as memorable for me, clearly.
As for the Pain's, it didn't seem like the bees were sent out to kill Snake, they just flew away. And for the End's, lol, how are leaves supposed to kill Snake?
---
#10SQL_SlammerPosted 4/30/2012 12:35:12 PM
They werent meant to kill. They are just based on their theme.
---