New game +?

#1DRzCalderonPosted 4/14/2013 8:47:24 AM
Just curious of this game's replay value. Is there a post game or a NG+?
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#2RyutaaPosted 4/14/2013 8:50:36 AM
I think I read somewhere that there was not going to be a New Game+ but it will will feature a EX dungeon exclusive to this port. (Which I hope will be very challenging)
---
TvC -1720-6333-3296- Ryutaa (Ken the Eagle, Yatterman-1)
#3jddaman2Posted 4/14/2013 9:28:42 AM
Yes theres a new game plus but to explain what it adds would be a spoiler so all I can say it's worth playing again.
---
Brofistus Maximus
#4MetalLokiPosted 4/14/2013 11:11:47 AM
Ryutaa posted...
I think I read somewhere that there was not going to be a New Game+ but it will will feature a EX dungeon exclusive to this port. (Which I hope will be very challenging)

The EX dungeons are not exclusive to this port, they were added in the ps1 port and kept here.

There is sort of a alternate ending that can only be done after the 1st play thought.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#5DRzCalderon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 1:14:40 PM
jddaman2 posted...
Yes theres a new game plus but to explain what it adds would be a spoiler so all I can say it's worth playing again.

Yay!

And im Pretty new to this type of series so I hope to find this game to be epic.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#6HonzouPosted 4/14/2013 1:53:26 PM
Well there is the multiple difficulty hack.

For the 3DS version they added a few "hacks" can change change difficulty from easy to Hard and eliminate alignment demon limitation (like in SJ), among other things.

Also I think the EX dungeons are basically the "NG+" content.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#7HermeticJusticePosted 4/14/2013 2:21:03 PM
Here are two topics regarding new game content

Here are things that are added when you decide to play Newgame +:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997805-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-soul-hackers/65162031

This is about how you can change the endgame by a Atlus representative:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997805-shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-soul-hackers/65126985
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
As above, so below
#8RyutaaPosted 4/14/2013 10:18:45 PM
Honzou posted...
Well there is the multiple difficulty hack.

For the 3DS version they added a few "hacks" can change change difficulty from easy to Hard and eliminate alignment demon limitation (like in SJ), among other things.

Also I think the EX dungeons are basically the "NG+" content.

So just like Sub-apps in SJ! Superb.
---
04/16 SMT: Devil Summoners: Soul Hackers, 06/25 Project X Zone, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Super Smash Bros 4... This be a good year to own a 3DS!