Protagonist's Name

#11RyutaaPosted 4/16/2013 9:58:48 AM
I always uses my real name and uses Ryutaa has my handle. Who cares about the canon name of the MC?

Just a little anecdote, I entered the names of my friends in SMT1 and I was shocked just how creepily accurate the characters were from the people I based them on. Law Hero was looking just like him, Chaos Hero had the look and attitude just like him, The girl protagonist that I named after my "Law Hero" girlfriend's turns out to be ACTUALLY her boyfriend. Among other things.
---
04/16 SMT: Devil Summoners: Soul Hackers, 06/25 Project X Zone, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Super Smash Bros 4... This be a good year to own a 3DS!
#12HermeticJusticePosted 4/16/2013 1:29:14 PM
Ryutaa posted...
I always uses my real name and uses Ryutaa has my handle. Who cares about the canon name of the MC?

Just a little anecdote, I entered the names of my friends in SMT1 and I was shocked just how creepily accurate the characters were from the people I based them on. Law Hero was looking just like him, Chaos Hero had the look and attitude just like him, The girl protagonist that I named after my "Law Hero" girlfriend's turns out to be ACTUALLY her boyfriend. Among other things.

Louis Cyphre was Lucifer and Baal Zebub was Beelzebub and Thorman was Thor

Nothing at all surprising with that game, something of an open book
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
As above, so below
#13scythe05Posted 4/16/2013 4:22:17 PM
I named my protagonist after Kamen Rider Wizard. Haruto Souma.
---
"I'm warning you I don't taste very good, you'll get the runs!"
-Karol- Tales of Vesperia
#14UmuruPosted 4/16/2013 4:23:35 PM
scythe05 posted...

Handle was Wizard or (if only it fit... Ring Wearing Wizard? :p)
#15scythe05Posted 4/16/2013 6:02:54 PM
Umuru posted...
scythe05 posted...

Handle was Wizard or (if only it fit... Ring Wearing Wizard? :p)

Thats my handle as well.
---
"I'm warning you I don't taste very good, you'll get the runs!"
-Karol- Tales of Vesperia