SMT player poll: What is your gender and alignment?

#1-bled_out-colorPosted 4/22/2013 6:47:08 AM
I was just curious about two things. How many female gamers play SMT, and what players (not necessarily female) identify withe alignment wise. Should he a fun poll. You don't have to answer gender if it is intrusive though, same with alignment, though I don't understand why that would seem intrusive lol.

Anyway I'm a male dark law summoner id imagine.

I'm lawful since I tend toward following the rules and I'm just generally a goody two shoes, but id be on the darker end of it especially due to being atheistic and having a dislike of religion in general and don't like the whole brainless sheep thing. I think that's light law at least, seems to fit me best. Looking forward to seeing some diverse results :).

( I'm not making an actual POLL thread because there are way too many combonations of gender and alignment to fist so you can just type out your responses as normal posts.)
#2Sir_HaxorPosted 4/22/2013 7:16:06 AM
Male. Look at sig. I will destroy any attempts at something as ludicrous as a 1000 year kingdom. First off, what happens after the 1000 years is up? Does everyone just die or turn into dust?
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#3DarkDante_swPosted 4/22/2013 7:45:12 AM
Male, Neutral-Chaos.
#4zeroman01Posted 4/22/2013 7:54:06 AM
Male Chaos.

Not a single ***k given unless needed to
---
Black 2 FC : 0863 1037 2836 PSN : TakuyaShu
Now Playing : Shinovi Versus , FE : Awakening and Sakurasou Portable Vita
#5-bled_out-color(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:11:45 AM
Hmmm wonder if there are any ladyfolk SMT players on this board. We have a definite lead for chaos, I'm getting all out numbered here lol. The main problem I have with chaos is the survival of the fittest social darwinism. I'm a big equal opportunity type of guy, but I really hate the hierarchy and dogmatic nature of law, hence being dark law and therefore closer to neutral in the law spectrum.

I just like me some angels :P. There always some of the coolest demons and tend to be strong too.
#6Rasen543Posted 4/22/2013 8:15:20 AM
I'm Neutral-Neutral, with a slight sway toward law because I'm Catholic (I disagree with a lot of their major points, though)
---
Official Kodama of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#7MES_SeelePosted 4/22/2013 8:27:02 AM
Male. Neutral-Chaos. Freewill over everything. Even to its logical extreme.
---
Only with strength can one endure suffering and torment.
#8mrnoe4136Posted 4/22/2013 8:34:07 AM
I'm male neutral -neutral. I believe in God, but I don't go to church. Plus I like to believe in humanity, as we are a strong bunch, we just need to stop fighting
---
-The Official Lucifrost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#9-bled_out-color(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:45:04 AM(edited)
Rasen543 posted...
I'm Neutral-Neutral, with a slight sway toward law because I'm Catholic (I disagree with a lot of their major points, though)

Wait does religion have to do with alignment? Cuz if so as a gay atheist/agnostic I'm probably automatically Chaotic then? I just thought it had to do with ideology in general and maybe some in personality, not whether you were a godless heathen *cough me* or a devout follower of X religion.

Im so confused. I'm going with dark law until someone disproves me on that tho, cuz it sounds badass dammit! ^.^
#10LadyShizanPosted 4/22/2013 9:17:49 AM
I would say I'm neutral because well I'm all for humanity, its flawed but its not extreme flawed. But if I have to choose between Chaos and Law thought, I'd rather be freed and have a possibility of happyness. (Not all demons kill or rape..) than brainwashed and happy.

Also I'm female and looking forward to SMT IV!
---
Official "Faris" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l162/Cey-chan/Fantasy/Butz__Faris.jpg