SMT player poll: What is your gender and alignment?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
  3. SMT player poll: What is your gender and alignment?

User Info: -bled_out-color

-bled_out-color
3 years ago#1
I was just curious about two things. How many female gamers play SMT, and what players (not necessarily female) identify withe alignment wise. Should he a fun poll. You don't have to answer gender if it is intrusive though, same with alignment, though I don't understand why that would seem intrusive lol.

Anyway I'm a male dark law summoner id imagine.

I'm lawful since I tend toward following the rules and I'm just generally a goody two shoes, but id be on the darker end of it especially due to being atheistic and having a dislike of religion in general and don't like the whole brainless sheep thing. I think that's light law at least, seems to fit me best. Looking forward to seeing some diverse results :).

( I'm not making an actual POLL thread because there are way too many combonations of gender and alignment to fist so you can just type out your responses as normal posts.)

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
3 years ago#2
Male. Look at sig. I will destroy any attempts at something as ludicrous as a 1000 year kingdom. First off, what happens after the 1000 years is up? Does everyone just die or turn into dust?
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board

User Info: DarkDante_sw

DarkDante_sw
3 years ago#3
Male, Neutral-Chaos.

User Info: zeroman01

zeroman01
3 years ago#4
Male Chaos.

Not a single ***k given unless needed to
Black 2 FC : 0863 1037 2836 PSN : TakuyaShu
Now Playing : Shinovi Versus , FE : Awakening and Sakurasou Portable Vita

-bled_out-color
3 years ago#5
Hmmm wonder if there are any ladyfolk SMT players on this board. We have a definite lead for chaos, I'm getting all out numbered here lol. The main problem I have with chaos is the survival of the fittest social darwinism. I'm a big equal opportunity type of guy, but I really hate the hierarchy and dogmatic nature of law, hence being dark law and therefore closer to neutral in the law spectrum.

I just like me some angels :P. There always some of the coolest demons and tend to be strong too.

User Info: Rasen543

Rasen543
3 years ago#6
I'm Neutral-Neutral, with a slight sway toward law because I'm Catholic (I disagree with a lot of their major points, though)
Official Kodama of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: MES_Seele

MES_Seele
3 years ago#7
Male. Neutral-Chaos. Freewill over everything. Even to its logical extreme.
Only with strength can one endure suffering and torment.

User Info: mrnoe4136

mrnoe4136
3 years ago#8
I'm male neutral -neutral. I believe in God, but I don't go to church. Plus I like to believe in humanity, as we are a strong bunch, we just need to stop fighting
-The Official Lucifrost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board

-bled_out-color
3 years ago#9
Rasen543 posted...
I'm Neutral-Neutral, with a slight sway toward law because I'm Catholic (I disagree with a lot of their major points, though)

Wait does religion have to do with alignment? Cuz if so as a gay atheist/agnostic I'm probably automatically Chaotic then? I just thought it had to do with ideology in general and maybe some in personality, not whether you were a godless heathen *cough me* or a devout follower of X religion.

Im so confused. I'm going with dark law until someone disproves me on that tho, cuz it sounds badass dammit! ^.^

User Info: LadyShizan

LadyShizan
3 years ago#10
I would say I'm neutral because well I'm all for humanity, its flawed but its not extreme flawed. But if I have to choose between Chaos and Law thought, I'd rather be freed and have a possibility of happyness. (Not all demons kill or rape..) than brainwashed and happy.

Also I'm female and looking forward to SMT IV!
Official "Faris" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l162/Cey-chan/Fantasy/Butz__Faris.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
  3. SMT player poll: What is your gender and alignment?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived