"Hey, what's that you're playing?"

#1hutchyhutchyPosted 4/27/2013 12:31:58 PM
"Oh, this is Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Ha-"
*other person gives me a weird look*

I think I'm just gonna stick with "Soul Hackers" next time >_>.
---
WHY THE **** DO I SEE DEAD PEOPLE WHERE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE?
#2Ultima_WraithPosted 4/27/2013 12:44:40 PM
I usually keep it at just "an RPG" and that filters out people I wouldn't want to talk to about it.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#3LufiaOTPosted 4/27/2013 12:56:27 PM
I usually say a Shin Megami game. Then answer with a dungeon crawler rpg.
#4ViewtifulGenePosted 4/27/2013 1:01:24 PM(edited)
Atlus Presents: Jean Claude Van Damme and Jonathan Taylor Thomas in Tom Clancy and Peter Jackson's Golden-Globe-Nominated Feature Film: The Revenge of the Menace of the Phantom Society: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: Part 1: The Bizarre Hacking SaGa Begins: The Movie: The Game: The New York Times Bestselling Novel: The Trading Card Game.

In conversation with mortals I drop out the SMT and say whatever is left in the title. For the P2 games I just say "Persona 2" or "Persona 2 part 2."
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#5DynamicJumpIuffPosted 4/27/2013 1:04:09 PM
Atlus Presents: Jean Claude Van Damme and Jonathan Taylor Thomas in Tom Clancy and Peter Jackson's Golden-Globe-Nominated Feature Film: The Revenge of the Menace of the Phantom Society: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: Part 1: The Bizarre Hacking SaGa Begins: The Movie: The Game: The New York Times Bestselling Novel: The Trading Card Game.

I predict this will be the plot of JoJo Part 9.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#6ViewtifulGenePosted 4/27/2013 1:05:52 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

I think it already happened in part 5, but King Crimson cut out most of it because he's King Mother ****ing Crimson.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#7DynamicJumpIuffPosted 4/27/2013 1:07:09 PM

I think it already happened in part 5, but King Crimson cut out most of it because he's King Mother ****ing Crimson.

How does King Crimson work?
---
#8ViewtifulGenePosted 4/27/2013 1:22:54 PM

How does King Crimson work?

Short version:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/469/562/d00.png

Long version:
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1350/22/1350221659003.jpg
---
#9DynamicJumpIuffPosted 4/27/2013 1:27:26 PM
Short version:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/469/562/d00.png

This was exactly what I was looking for.
---
#10COX-blockerPosted 4/27/2013 1:37:38 PM
"A game, duh. Can't you tell, you dumb POS?"

And suddenly, everyone leaves me alone.
---
3ds FC: 3797-5783-3905