those disconnecters...

#1prOAPCPosted 3/19/2012 6:29:15 PM
i was about to double perfect this guy (TheBlueWii), my Dudley totally owned his Akuma, second round, just before the final blow, in the middle of stun, he disconnected!!! :@
---
- A P C - http://www.youtube.com/aperfectcreation 3DS 0903-2878-6190
#2CatpukeePosted 3/20/2012 12:17:02 AM
They're called ragequitters and they're full of salt bro
---
Brawl FC: 1633-6131-2970 (Cpuke)
#3tacomachefPosted 3/20/2012 4:17:46 AM
The salt comes from their tears. That, and too much processed foods in their diet.....
---
Push the button, Frank.
TvC: 1248-3232-0440 (T-CHEF) 3DS: 0645 - 6043 - 1468
#4Rasputin77Posted 3/20/2012 6:38:14 AM
This is sad. Nobody posted vegeta-whatever's SF name in his thread on 'how to disconnect', but I'm hoping to get at least a couple names to avoid before going online with this.

It's so crappy that this stuff happens in every online fighter, but that just goes to prove - humans will always be humans. They should have a system in place to report these people and ban them from online play.
---
In fighting games, you use moves over and over again. Apparently, "spam" is using moves over and over again.
... Feel smarter yet?
#5Fangs07Posted 3/20/2012 9:47:15 AM
I agree with you. Thats why i play people from chatzy because they do not cheat
---
3ds fc: 2277-6625-4889
was it a coincidence the 3ds came out on my bday? no... it was fate.
#6GambreGoemonPosted 3/20/2012 7:59:53 PM
I've been known to quit on people even if I'm winning.

why you might ask? Because when I'm playing a video game, I value fun over winning and petty points.

Online gamers are just completely inconsiderate in every sense, it wasn't that way back when you could reach over and slap the other player for acting like a n00b.
#7KabuchoPosted 3/21/2012 7:16:23 PM
GambreGoemon posted...
I've been known to quit on people even if I'm winning.

why you might ask? Because when I'm playing a video game, I value fun over winning and petty points.

Online gamers are just completely inconsiderate in every sense, it wasn't that way back when you could reach over and slap the other player for acting like a n00b.

Really? You don't even give a reach around? Shameful...
#8fan615boyPosted 3/29/2012 6:37:55 PM
to fast to judge, my wifi is crappy and sometimes i disconnect, this happens when i'm flat out getting my butt kicked and flat out kicking butt. who is to say this ''ragequiter'' is one, he could be in the bad wifi club like me, also i lose connection most of the time i get my butt kicked because i move my 3ds so much leaving the wifi sweetspot.
---
the rockey horror picture show is the best movie ever
#9QGVonPosted 4/3/2012 10:58:52 PM
I disconnected from this cheater using a gameshark to perform walking Sonic Booms and standing Flash Kicks with Guile. I'll play with spammers and pattern users, I consider it a learning experience, but I don't play with cheaters. Capcom seriously needs better security or at least ban game enhancers
---
Let's all point at angry Nintendo nerd's dumb time line and laugh, people :D
#10Absol_AddictPosted 4/3/2012 11:42:21 PM
QGVon posted...
I disconnected from this cheater using a gameshark to perform walking Sonic Booms and standing Flash Kicks with Guile. I'll play with spammers and pattern users, I consider it a learning experience, but I don't play with cheaters. Capcom seriously needs better security or at least ban game enhancers

Thats not gameshark, that lite mode. If you don't want to face that, play pro mode
---
Grabbing our foes Infinite times, and making them Rage Quit, as if it were a crime. [Dedede Crew Representing]