T-Chef

#1WillawesomenessPosted 4/2/2012 6:38:27 PM
I know you come here. I respected you as a gamer, up until you decided to become a noob. You know what I'm talking about. A button mashing Blanka noob. I know I was sloppy executing my moves, but what you did has no justification.

Essentially, you're dead to me.
---
My willpower is so strong, that engaging me in casual conversation will crit you for over 9000.\
Pokemon Black FC: 0046-2969-6248
#2Absol_AddictPosted 4/2/2012 7:43:26 PM
There's nothin wrong with a button mashing blanka. Actually, you need to button mash to pull out his electrical attack. An auto guarding, lite mode blanka is what you should rant about, not a button mashing blanka >_>
---
Grabbing our foes Infinite times, and making them Rage Quit, as if it were a crime. [Dedede Crew Representing]
#3CatpukeePosted 4/2/2012 9:51:13 PM
Lmaoaoa
---
Brawl FC: 1633-6131-2970 (Cpuke)
#4Fangs07Posted 4/3/2012 1:32:40 AM
don't hate on one of the greater players around here. If your good enough you should be able to learn from your mistakes and improve. If you cant handle blanka then get back into the training room pal.
---
3ds fc: 2277-6625-4889
was it a coincidence the 3ds came out on my bday? no... it was fate.
#5Rasputin77Posted 4/3/2012 7:46:08 AM
Two things:

1. They're not a "noob" for doing what they did.
2. You're a "scrub" for saying what you have.

Think of it this way - you learned how to correctly use two different words today!

Remember them, and prevent yourself future embarrassment. ;)
---
In fighting games, you use moves over and over again. Apparently, "spam" is using moves over and over again.
... Feel smarter yet?
#6Willawesomeness(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 11:37:43 AM
Fangs07 posted...
don't hate on one of the greater players around here. If your good enough you should be able to learn from your mistakes and improve. If you cant handle blanka then get back into the training room pal.

But see the thing is, we were about equal BEFORE he picked blanka. I'm not claiming to be a god at this game, nor am I claiming to be piss poor either. I know how to play for the most part and I do know that I hate Blanka players. Ever since Street Fighter II on the Genesis I've hated Blanka players. That fact will remain until I die or until the franchise ends. The first is probably going to happen first because of the alarming amount of bacon I eat.

But back to the point. I don't know how to play against Blanka because I tend to not play against Blanka. The only time I ever d/c is against Blanka. Noob or pro I really don't care. I ain't playing a Blanka. I figured since me a T-Chef were so even I could stand a chance. Suffice to say, I should have just d/ced and saved myself the rage.
---
My willpower is so strong, that engaging me in casual conversation will crit you for over 9000.\
#7CatpukeePosted 4/3/2012 12:02:30 PM
scrub
---
Brawl FC: 1633-6131-2970 (Cpuke)
#8KikumaruBankaiPosted 4/3/2012 1:50:34 PM
Blankas "are" pretty challenging considering they can make you get impatient and instead eat electricity on jumpins and get smacked out of even the smallest movement along with confusing hops back and forth after knockdowns. I personally try to play more defensive into countering what the Blanka player does instead of usual offense and that helps unless its the tricky ones that throw out light blanka balls to switch it up. Though it is kinda bad to complain about the character as I'm sure your characters have some weapons against him, for example a blocked blanka ball usually leaves him open to some reversals, Makoto can forward punch him out of it and electricity can be beaten with overheads.
---
BoF FC-3995-4525-1822 BDS2nd-3523-5097-5848:Captain of Squad 1 of the 13 Court Guards clan. Wifi Name-*Ragnarok* N3DS FC"KikuRagna"- 1032-1242-3491
#9Absol_AddictPosted 4/3/2012 1:58:57 PM
Would you like some cheese with that whine? Seriously, when you fight a pro mode blanka, actually try to fight rather than d/c'ing like a scrub. Hell, I still have tons of problems against blanksas, but that doesn't stop from fighting them, even if I lose like every match. Seriously, what's to lose? Points that have no significance?
---
Grabbing our foes Infinite times, and making them Rage Quit, as if it were a crime. [Dedede Crew Representing]
#10Willawesomeness(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 2:44:41 PM
Absol_Addict posted...
Would you like some cheese with that whine? Seriously, when you fight a pro mode blanka, actually try to fight rather than d/c'ing like a scrub. Hell, I still have tons of problems against blanksas, but that doesn't stop from fighting them, even if I lose like every match. Seriously, what's to lose? Points that have no significance?

I value my sanity. And fighting Blanka only succeeds in its deterioration. That's what's to lose. And I much much rather accept the title of "scrub" than to help destroy my soundness of mind. Because like you said, the points have a much lower significance.

And I don't understand how you people derived that I care so much about points. They come and go, simple as that. I play the game because I like it. I don't fight Blanka because I refuse to.
---