Good or bad, all will be recorded here (Progression)

#1Future Space CowboyPosted 5/24/2012 1:25:12 PM
I figured I'd take some off from PS3 and get back into my 3DS (this game specifically). That being said, I got back into some matches today

Fighters met:

Neeya:
Your Juri is pretty top notch, can't remember the other person you fought as. I meant to rematch but I pushed the wrong button. Hope to see you again someday.

Edenia
Oh man that Ryu of yours puts my own to shame. I'd better hit the training room some more.

Unknown
I forgot this person's online name but they had a pretty good Chun-Li with a nifty crossup that was 95% effective.

Nevertheless, I'd like to fight all these guys again. And anyone else that wants to step up. Going back online for a while. Online name is The Cowboy.
---
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
#2Future Space Cowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 1:53:53 PM
Akumetsu

I had some nice matches with his/her (Adon/Juri/Cody) Seems he'd always find a way to hit me with each of their ultras and I like his versatility. If I had more time to dedicate to gaming, I'd pick up more people (Ken, Akuma, Ibuki, etc) but I stick with Ryu. 20 years strong and still going.
---
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
#3SPScarecrowPosted 5/24/2012 3:43:49 PM
I tend to play more on my 3ds than on my PS3. I tend to play portables more than home consoles. Laziness and convenience I guess. I found an A+ Cody that goes by the name of Warren. He destroys me every time. But any skill that I gain on 3ds carries over to PS3 since I play pad. I'm trying to break bad habits like wakeup EX Senpusha. I play Juri
---
3ds FC: 3952 7400 7015
#4Future Space Cowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 4:05:46 PM(edited)
Feel free to add my FC as I'd like to fight against as many people as possible if I wanna learn the game's technical stuff. I would engage you some matches today, but I desperately need to study for tomorrow's Calculus 3 Exam. Hope to see you soon!

Edit: You can find my FC in my profile (just click my username >_>)
---
#5Boltstrike10Posted 5/25/2012 10:38:07 AM
Hey Cowboy. GGs from the other day. I was Edenia. Now the name's Chaos. Ever changing so people stop running away before the fight! Your Ryu was pretty good but I reckon the best way to improve fast is completing each character's trials in the challenge section of the game. Will work wonders.
#6Future Space Cowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 12:56:31 PM
Thanks. Gonna play some more matches later today.
---
#7Future Space Cowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 6:31:36 PM
Iorian

Man your C.Viper really put me through the ringer. Couldn't really defend against that 2 hit combo from ground attack to fire kick (don't know the official name). Plus, I couldn't get out my moves properly. I'd go for a WUS (wake up shoryuken) and a hadouken would come out instead or vice versa.
---
#8prOAPCPosted 5/25/2012 10:21:08 PM
Warren is really good, long time i don't play him
---
- A P C - http://www.youtube.com/aperfectcreation 3DS 0903-2878-6190
#9Fangs07Posted 5/26/2012 1:35:40 AM
Yeah I wanto do cody mirror matches with warren/nooby but I don't think he plays anymore
---
3ds fc: 2277-6625-4889
was it a coincidence the 3ds came out on my bday? no... it was fate.
#10Future Space Cowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 7:27:22 PM
Just keeping it alive. I will probably have time for some matches next week. Fangs I saw you online earlier and I wanted to fight but my class was about to start. Next time.
---