This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Animal Crossing Rates Day 9: Rate Tanning

#1Insanekoy0tePosted 8/7/2012 1:01:26 PM
Rosie got a great 8.9/10 last time. The Watering Can got an average 7.2/10. Whee.

Today, were rating tanning in Animal Crossing.

Tanning is dumb. Why can't you just change the color of your skin without having to stand in the sun during Summer. 6/10.

Previous Ratings:
Shovel: 7.3/10
Grass Erosion: 1.5/10
The Marquee: 5.8/10
Mii Mask: 4.7/10
Animal Crossing Gamecube: 8.6/10
Kid Cat: 8.5/10
Orange Box: 5.2/10
Rosie: 8.9/10
Watering Can: 7.2/10
---
Anticipated Games: Animal Crossing: Jump Out, New Super Mario Bros 2, Black Ops 2, Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts
Unlimited, Pokemon Black 2, Luigi's Mansion 2
#2addicted2ACPosted 8/7/2012 5:24:11 PM
2/10. In real life I am white as snow. After playing the game too long, I became nearly black. I had to stay indoors to return to normal.
#3prsflntPosted 8/7/2012 6:29:26 PM
Hey isanek0yote! I didn't know you were into animal crossing! (it's me from the MK7 message board).

9/10

I've always wanted to get a tan but they better tell the truth in this one because I have been trying to get a tan for so long in ACCF and when it was finally clear I followed EVERYTHING to get it and nothing happened to BOTH characters I tanned. But oh come on! Just make a skin option Nintendo! It's not that hard! It's not fair that people with brown skin like me has to be white unless we do this thing that makes you have to wait so long for the weather, leave the game on for a long time, and then the next day after you followed everything YOUR STILL WHITE!
---
BURRO EXPRESS - "When it absolutely doesn't have to be there overnight!"~~I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.
#4Insanekoy0te(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 7:53:31 PM
prsflnt posted...
Hey isanek0yote! I didn't know you were into animal crossing! (it's me from the MK7 message board).

9/10

I've always wanted to get a tan but they better tell the truth in this one because I have been trying to get a tan for so long in ACCF and when it was finally clear I followed EVERYTHING to get it and nothing happened to BOTH characters I tanned. But oh come on! Just make a skin option Nintendo! It's not that hard! It's not fair that people with brown skin like me has to be white unless we do this thing that makes you have to wait so long for the weather, leave the game on for a long time, and then the next day after you followed everything YOUR STILL WHITE!

Your username sounds familiar but I don't really remember you? And yes, I am into Animal Crossing.
---
Anticipated Games: Animal Crossing: Jump Out, New Super Mario Bros 2, Black Ops 2, Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts
Unlimited, Pokemon Black 2, Luigi's Mansion 2
#5WerewolfKirbyyPosted 8/7/2012 8:02:22 PM
5/10

It didn't bug me much in CF, but in WW I looked so dumb. Most of the game takes place outside, so I ended up with a super dark tan that did NOT match my hair
---
"They had a butler here. His name was Wells."
"Do you think he was born with such a butler-ish sounding name?" ~D and Ashley: Trace Memory.