This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Multiple donations?

#1GiSS88Posted 11/4/2012 6:06:51 AM
Any word if you can donate multiple items at a time to museum? Was always a hassle to have to check every single fish/fossil/bug. Would be nice to select all, and any that are already in the museum are just returned to you.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#2turtley_turtle1Posted 11/4/2012 6:31:36 AM
I'm willing to guess that this won't be a possibility. Blathers' information was always a fun part of the process, so I doubt they'd get rid of that. And besides, what would they do if you tried to donate 5 things but 2 of the things had already been donated? It'd be awkward to figure that out.
---
myPhone: DragonVale
What's yours?
#3Danny00618Posted 11/4/2012 2:21:17 PM
turtley_turtle1 posted...
I'm willing to guess that this won't be a possibility. Blathers' information was always a fun part of the process, so I doubt they'd get rid of that. And besides, what would they do if you tried to donate 5 things but 2 of the things had already been donated? It'd be awkward to figure that out.

*Hands five things in*
Blathers: Oh well, thank you for your donation of *bla bla bla*, but it seems that *bla bla* has already been donated. I'll just return them to you. Thank you, hoo.
---
AC:WW FC: 2881-7744-1079
My AC:NL CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/64494940
#4SuperAdamioPosted 11/4/2012 3:48:29 PM
Blather's information was the best. They wouldn't get rid of that. Ever.
---
Adamio Time!!!!
#5BJW1990Posted 11/4/2012 4:04:47 PM
Danny00618 posted...
Thank you, hoo.

Hoo.
#6ZeroJinKuiPosted 11/4/2012 5:22:48 PM
BJW1990 posted...
Danny00618 posted...
Thank you, hoo.

Hoo.

WOO hoo!
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#7turtley_turtle1Posted 11/4/2012 9:14:53 PM
Danny00618 posted...

*Hands five things in*
Blathers: Oh well, thank you for your donation of *bla bla bla*, but it seems that *bla bla* has already been donated. I'll just return them to you. Thank you, hoo.

Like I said, we lose his information and that's the fun part.
---
myPhone: DragonVale
What's yours?
#8KoopaBoopPosted 11/4/2012 10:30:59 PM
Don't worry though, he'll be awaiting your next donation with bated breath.
---
Perhaps if I can teach it to throw fireballs, it will put you out of a job...
#9GiSS88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 10:41:27 PM

*Hands five things in*

This is what I want! I get that the information is handy, but it was always a hassle to hand them in and waste time with the explanations. Just make it an option, or so he only gives that info when turning in one at a time. The other problem is, when searching your info (forget what this is called, it's been a while), it shows what you have caught/found, but not whether it's been donated. At least add something in there for that!
---
#10GiSS88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 11:15:20 PM
Sorry for the double post, but now that we know this IS IN the game, any idea if it works like I suspected (he keeps what isn't already in, and just gives back what is?) Have heard it is in some of the live-streams, but not sure on the translations there.
---