This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Turnips!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zenxacred

zenxacred
4 years ago#121
Liquefy posted...
zenxacred posted...
getting errors connecting to your town... restarting.

I'll reconnect.

Thank you much. Just waiting for the train now :)
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred

zenxacred
4 years ago#122
Train's not comin today. Resetti's dejected face is painful to see :/ I shall keep trying.
~ SG/Zen ~

User Info: Liquefy

Liquefy
4 years ago#123
zenxacred posted...
Train's not comin today. Resetti's dejected face is painful to see :/ I shall keep trying.

Sorry about my stupid connection.

zenxacred
4 years ago#124
Liquefy posted...
zenxacred posted...

No worries :) these issues exist just like they did in WW. I'm troubleshooting on my side here as well. :)
~ SG/Zen ~

zenxacred
4 years ago#125
Liquefy posted...
zenxacred posted...

Just went from 018-0502 errors to Timeout (resetti) errors and now back to 018-0502. Restarted modem, router, and 3ds.

Seems this isn't meant to be today. And now I have no money xD
~ SG/Zen ~

User Info: caranha

caranha
4 years ago#126
Too bad for you guys D:

In other news, my thu morning prices are 65... Holding to my last hopes of getting a break this afternoon. 2000 tulips are at stake here :-)

User Info: caranha

caranha
4 years ago#127
Thursday prices: 65/128!

Hooray :-) Waiting for tomorrow.

Liquefy
4 years ago#128
Zen, do you still have Turnips to sell? I haven't yet let my price expire, and my connection seems to work better on weekday mornings. If you would like to try again to connect, please post here ASAP.

zenxacred
4 years ago#129
Liquefy posted...
Zen, do you still have Turnips to sell? I haven't yet let my price expire, and my connection seems to work better on weekday mornings. If you would like to try again to connect, please post here ASAP.

It's okay. I did find another town and sold them @ 337. It was 5-6am when I was trying to connect to your town and I needed to sleep :P

I had about 15000 turnips xD thanks for keeping the price up though! Sorry that I couldn't connect :(
~ SG/Zen ~

Liquefy
4 years ago#130
I'll make it up to you and others who tried to connect: I'll hang out at a McDonald's the next time I get a large spike. Cheers!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived