This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to get ground tiles and music?

#1akwan_tarotPosted 11/29/2012 7:25:15 AM
Has anybody figured out how to lay ground tiles (with your own design) on the ground (outside)?

And how to get music albums?

Thanks.
#2ThadBarrPosted 11/29/2012 2:42:23 PM(edited)
For tiles:

Go to your pattern pad (the pencil tab), tap the design you want, then choose the second option, "jimen ni haru" ("affix to ground"). Done. Hit B to remove the tile later on.

Music:

Wait for Club 444 to open. Then, presumably on Saturday between 8 pm and midnight, ask K.K. Slider for a song. This is only my first week with the club open, so I will know if this correct on Saturday.
#3akwan_tarot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 8:35:53 PM
Thanks for the answer!
#4caranhaPosted 12/2/2012 11:09:51 PM
Besides Club 444 (on saturdays), it seems that the 3rd or 4th development of the Tanuki shop also sells records.
#5Hours_LeftPosted 12/2/2012 11:16:46 PM
caranha posted...
Besides Club 444 (on saturdays), it seems that the 3rd or 4th development of the Tanuki shop also sells records.

Really? That's cool.

I can't wait to see all the album covers.

---
Currently Playing: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)
#6zenxacredPosted 12/9/2012 1:00:20 AM
Bumping to answer the music question.

Saturday night from 8-12 (maybe up to closing @2am), KK will play songs live and he will take requests after the first song.

Request a song and after he finishes, the song will be in your inventory. If you want a different song, feel free and request it. The newly requested song will replace the previous one in your inventory.

Also, you cannot get music if you have human visitors or if your town is accepting human visitors.

To play it, just walk up to your music player of choice (in your house or wherever you have it) and click on the folder icon. Click on the music in your inventory and done!
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#7ThadBarrPosted 12/10/2012 9:02:40 AM
caranha posted...

Actually, it occurred to me yesterday that you can order music from the Nooklings right now.

If you check the catalog, you will note that there is a music section. All the songs there can be ordered for 3000 bells or so. I've already done so--they arrive in the mail just fine.

Because I have four characters, I now have eight different songs that I can sell to or trade with any other players here. If I had more time, I'd set up a music trading topic...
#8zenxacredPosted 12/10/2012 4:07:43 PM
ThadBarr posted...
caranha posted...

Actually, it occurred to me yesterday that you can order music from the Nooklings right now.

If you check the catalog, you will note that there is a music section. All the songs there can be ordered for 3000 bells or so. I've already done so--they arrive in the mail just fine.

Because I have four characters, I now have eight different songs that I can sell to or trade with any other players here. If I had more time, I'd set up a music trading topic...

More than happy to trade music :)
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred