This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Bathhouse Furniture Set in New Leaf?

#1Hours_LeftPosted 12/2/2012 1:18:47 PM
Random question, is the bathhouse furniture set in New Leaf? It was one of my favorites in City Folk. (It took me forever to get the wallpaper and carpet for it though...)

---
Currently Playing: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)
#2ThadBarrPosted 12/2/2012 1:57:55 PM
Yes. I got the rectangular faucet wall thing during my first couple days of playing.
#3caranhaPosted 12/2/2012 5:16:27 PM
I just did a street pass today with a guy who had a room with almost the entire bathhouse series. (and his living room had plenty of games, and chairs, basically the entire house had that "urban onsen" feeling)

So yes!
#4SaintZetsuPosted 12/2/2012 7:33:33 PM
Do you two live in Japan? It must be nice to get these games so early.
---
"When your wallet is ashes, then you will have my permission to die."-Tetsuya Nomura
#5SPDShadowRangerPosted 12/2/2012 8:42:04 PM
Nice to hear....with the houses being so big it's going to be nice to make a bathroom :)
#6KokiburiPosted 12/2/2012 9:56:42 PM
Nice! I'm making a bathroom/ onsen room as well. So fabi have a toilet, shower, square bathtub, the faucet and mirror thing, some lion statue that spits out water, and mermaid flooring. What else is part of the the "onsen" furniture set?
#7caranhaPosted 12/2/2012 10:06:40 PM
Kokiburi posted...
Nice! I'm making a bathroom/ onsen room as well. So fabi have a toilet, shower, square bathtub, the faucet and mirror thing, some lion statue that spits out water, and mermaid flooring. What else is part of the the "onsen" furniture set?

Wait wait. When you say "onsen furniture set", do you mean just visually, or as the in-game series?

The Merlion statue is from the "tourist" guy, and comes from singapore, and the mermaid flooring is from the mermaid series :-) Not that they don't look good in an onsen, but if you are going just for the series bonuses, you don't need these two.

In the room that I saw, the guy also had a pile of onsen stools and a "welcome mat"
#8Hours_Left(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:15:54 PM
Thanks everyone. My basement bathhouse will return in New Leaf is seems.

---
Currently Playing: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)
#9KokiburiPosted 12/2/2012 11:02:52 PM
Yea sorry lol, I just meant like furniture that would look appropriate in a large bath/onsen
#10ThadBarrPosted 12/2/2012 11:23:38 PM
Kokiburi posted...
Yea sorry lol, I just meant like furniture that would look appropriate in a large bath/onsen

Perhaps there might be a way to take a mannequin and dress it up like Bette Midler. A pity there's no microphone or karaoke machine furniture item.