This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Bathhouse Furniture Set in New Leaf?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Is the Bathhouse Furniture Set in New Leaf?
3 years ago#1
Random question, is the bathhouse furniture set in New Leaf? It was one of my favorites in City Folk. (It took me forever to get the wallpaper and carpet for it though...)

---
Currently Playing: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)
3 years ago#2
Yes. I got the rectangular faucet wall thing during my first couple days of playing.
3 years ago#3
I just did a street pass today with a guy who had a room with almost the entire bathhouse series. (and his living room had plenty of games, and chairs, basically the entire house had that "urban onsen" feeling)

So yes!
3 years ago#4
Do you two live in Japan? It must be nice to get these games so early.
---
"When your wallet is ashes, then you will have my permission to die."-Tetsuya Nomura
3 years ago#5
Nice to hear....with the houses being so big it's going to be nice to make a bathroom :)
3 years ago#6
Nice! I'm making a bathroom/ onsen room as well. So fabi have a toilet, shower, square bathtub, the faucet and mirror thing, some lion statue that spits out water, and mermaid flooring. What else is part of the the "onsen" furniture set?
3 years ago#7
Kokiburi posted...
Nice! I'm making a bathroom/ onsen room as well. So fabi have a toilet, shower, square bathtub, the faucet and mirror thing, some lion statue that spits out water, and mermaid flooring. What else is part of the the "onsen" furniture set?

Wait wait. When you say "onsen furniture set", do you mean just visually, or as the in-game series?

The Merlion statue is from the "tourist" guy, and comes from singapore, and the mermaid flooring is from the mermaid series :-) Not that they don't look good in an onsen, but if you are going just for the series bonuses, you don't need these two.

In the room that I saw, the guy also had a pile of onsen stools and a "welcome mat"
3 years ago#8
Thanks everyone. My basement bathhouse will return in New Leaf is seems.

---
Currently Playing: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)
3 years ago#9
Yea sorry lol, I just meant like furniture that would look appropriate in a large bath/onsen
3 years ago#10
Kokiburi posted...
Yea sorry lol, I just meant like furniture that would look appropriate in a large bath/onsen

Perhaps there might be a way to take a mannequin and dress it up like Bette Midler. A pity there's no microphone or karaoke machine furniture item.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Is the Bathhouse Furniture Set in New Leaf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived