This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I haven't been following news for this game since I sold my 3DS so...

#1myoldnamePosted 12/2/2012 2:11:03 PM
What all has been confirmed for it? I'm thinking about getting the 3DS XL or whatever sometime next year for this game when it comes out.
#2zenxacredPosted 12/2/2012 2:14:00 PM
in regards to what? animals? things? events? a cartridge?

yes to new additions to everything.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#3myoldname(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:16:10 PM
New additions, how has the game changed compared to AC:CF, new mechanics.
#4zenxacredPosted 12/2/2012 2:20:21 PM
- new animals, furniture, and town map. added a shopping district and a housing exhibit.
- new island resort
- you're the mayor
- can redesign house facade
- can build town structures (fountains, lamps, etc)
- events
- more things for the museum (they added sculptures)
- nook runs the housing office/renovations. his nephews own/run the store.
- lots of new fruits (5 native, 8-9 extras)
- minigames!
- streetpass!
- pants! socks! shoes!

that should be it. :)
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#5myoldname(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:35:53 PM
AWESOME, thanks! I was watching some videos about it on YouTube and it looks amazing! Also, what are the fruits and what happened to Tortimer?
#6Luigi4PresidentPosted 12/2/2012 3:15:26 PM
myoldname posted...
AWESOME, thanks! I was watching some videos about it on YouTube and it looks amazing! Also, what are the fruits and what happened to Tortimer?

Tortimer runs a vacation island that's been upgraded from the GCN version. All the fruits are back, along with new island fruits. Like bananas and some others.
---
Everytime I find the key to success, somebody changed the locks.
~Attention: Any good spriters, please send me a PM~
#7Arcadia__personPosted 12/2/2012 6:19:49 PM
- streetpass!

I would LOVE this if it actually worked. I'm a college student at a large, pedestrian campus, so I do live in one of the only places in America where streetpassing is a viable option. I hope that at least a couple other people buy this game. I got a pretty large number of streetpasses last year in general, but I didn't get any this year and just stopped trying. I think people got tired of the 3DS.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#8krgmanPosted 12/2/2012 8:10:57 PM
btw, you can swim now
---
i am a guy but not just any guy kai the guy
#9KokiburiPosted 12/2/2012 10:07:25 PM
Arcadia__person posted...
- streetpass!

I would LOVE this if it actually worked. I'm a college student at a large, pedestrian campus, so I do live in one of the only places in America where streetpassing is a viable option. I hope that at least a couple other people buy this game. I got a pretty large number of streetpasses last year in general, but I didn't get any this year and just stopped trying. I think people got tired of the 3DS.

I live in Japan and I usually can't walk down to 7/11 without getting atleast one street pass.
#10Hours_LeftPosted 12/2/2012 10:22:35 PM
Many of the holidays and special visitors work in different ways than previous games too. Almost all of them for the better.

Basically every single thing (except for villager placement and village size) has been improved.

---
Currently Playing: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), THE DENPA MEN: They Came By Wave (3DS)