This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Marriage

#1Mrpenguin454Posted 12/3/2012 5:27:17 PM
Would you really be so opposed to this? Honestly I think it's time for the series to advance in some form! We've literally done the same thing over and over and over again. The marriage system could include getting married to not only townspeople, who would change the type of children that you have, but your friend over wi-fi and choose which town to live in. C'mon, you know this would be awesome!
---
Deadpool to Servbot "LEGO called they want their promo back"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n32L5-LuGYA
#2NordiniPosted 12/3/2012 5:43:16 PM
Mrpenguin454 posted...
Would you really be so opposed to this? Honestly I think it's time for the series to advance in some form! We've literally done the same thing over and over and over again. The marriage system could include getting married to not only townspeople, who would change the type of children that you have, but your friend over wi-fi and choose which town to live in. C'mon, you know this would be awesome!

So you marry your friend and choose to live in her town. Now can you only play online?

If one of you tries to play offline then they will be making changes to the town that the other person isn't registering because they aren't connected to the internet. Therefore, you could be picking fruit from a tree that doesn't actually exist anymore because your wife already cut it down, but your game hasn't updated because it isn't connected.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#3zenxacredPosted 12/3/2012 5:44:33 PM
Mrpenguin454 posted...

No. This isn't Skyrim.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#4RessechuPosted 12/3/2012 5:47:22 PM
Mrpenguin454 posted...

Which animal would you marry?
---
I like Leon's Jacket. It's nice.
#5krgmanPosted 12/3/2012 6:11:19 PM
robin, i don't know why but she's really grown on me
---
i am a guy but not just any guy kai the guy
#6ODommPosted 12/3/2012 7:07:34 PM
I'm not into beastiality
---
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 49/190 Dominion wins
#7RessechuPosted 12/3/2012 8:01:20 PM
ODomm posted...
I'm not into beastiality

It's not possible to be out of it though. What sort of preposition are you suggesting?
---
I like Leon's Jacket. It's nice.
#8Rainmaker59Posted 12/3/2012 11:23:53 PM
No. People keep suggesting this idea with every installment of AC and (thankfully) Nintendo seems to have no intention of implementing this idea.
---
3DS FC: 3265-5063-5380
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon
#9theGirlyGamerPosted 12/3/2012 11:57:37 PM
Yeah... no. This isn't Harvest Moon. Marrying the characters in Animal Crossing (which are animals) just seems way too creepy. I want more interaction with the characters, just not romantic interaction.