This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nintendo should put this title on iPhone/Android devices

#31Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:44:40 AM
StephenYap3 posted...
ThadBarr posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
A two-screen game on a one-screen tablet? We'll see in November 8, 3012.

Eh, GC and CF were one-screen games...

This and Wild World aren't.

Wild World did not need to be dual screen. The top screen served no purpose except to see the sky
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#32Chenmaster2Posted 12/5/2012 10:49:34 AM
You use the top screen to see your town silly! :P
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#33StephenYap3Posted 12/5/2012 2:18:38 PM
Nordini posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
ThadBarr posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
A two-screen game on a one-screen tablet? We'll see in November 8, 3012.

Eh, GC and CF were one-screen games...

This and Wild World aren't.

Wild World did not need to be dual screen. The top screen served no purpose except to see the sky

Balloons appeared in the sky, which you had to use the Slingshot to shoot them down. Other than that, agreed.
---
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
#34robinhoekPosted 12/9/2012 11:15:19 PM
The day Nintendo offers the ability to buy bells for real money will be the day I quit gaming methinks. Nintendo is in the business for money I know but when a company has to rely on tactics like this it simply means that they have finally lost all creativity and must rely on quick cash grabs. "Micro transactions" like this is an unsustainable model for most game types and if every game where to switch to it then the gaming industry would grind to a halt. Most gamers would not play games if in all of them you could not reasonably earn your way to the top without a huge timesink or large investments of real cash like most games that offer micro transactions tend to do.
#35XJessicaRabbitXPosted 12/11/2012 9:37:47 AM
Nordini posted...
You almost never see old people or anybody above the age of 12 with a DS in America. That being said, i see people literally everyday playing games on their phone.

I know more then 20 people with a 3DS and more that want one but cant afford one atm, all of them are over 20 let alone 12, hell my grandma who is 77 has and LOVEs hers, I myself am nearly 29 and never go anywhere without mine
---
I ask so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want.
3DS fc: 3909-7527-0707
#36wchsgirl2121Posted 12/13/2012 5:22:09 PM
I don't think a full fledged game should be released for iPhone & Android devices, but a small game would be neat perhaps.
A pocket version of AC where you only have 1 playable character and your town is only half the size of Wild World's town.

But, I would rather just see Nintendo stick to their own systems in terms of games. I don't like dealing with the smart phone/tablet stuff because after so long they get outdated and can't be updated anymore. Whereas a console/handheld lasts many years until a new one is created (in which games that were previously made for the other systems can still be played on those systems, the games don't become outdated in that sense. Whereas with phones and tablets the iOS eventually becomes outdated on devices as newer and more advanced devices are released and games typically keep updated with the latest iOS so that deems them unplayable most times once your device can't be updated anymore).
#37WhenZebrasgobadPosted 12/13/2012 7:47:09 PM
A LOT of people older than 12 own ds/psps/handhelds. It's just in the US everyone is closeted about their gaming habits and don't bring them out in public like they do in japan.
---
orc
#38EarthViperPosted 12/14/2012 5:32:14 AM
Nordini posted...
An ACTUAL comparison would be Sony (owner of Naughty Dog which developed Crash) putting Crash Bandicoot on Nintendo systems. Wait, they did this? Why, yes, they did. Crash was more of an icon of the Playstation systems than AC is of the nintendo systems. Crash was practically their Mario.

/facepalm
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#39WalkingLobstersPosted 12/14/2012 1:26:51 PM
A LOT of people older than 12 own ds/psps/handhelds. It's just in the US everyone is closeted about their gaming habits and don't bring them out in public like they do in japan.

you're 12 years old
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/5l6hsj.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/11989xv.jpg
Starcraft 2 Username = Gears
#40imagineer100Posted 12/15/2012 3:22:45 PM
That wouldn't be a good idea, and Nintendo has expressed their dislike towards iOS/Android and freemium games. They make games FOR their consoles, not the other way around. Plus, how would you control it? Virtual joysticks suck.