This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Streetpass features will decide whether or not I get this game.

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 12/8/2012 4:55:42 AM
What kind of street pass functions are there in this game?
---
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
#2zenxacredPosted 12/8/2012 5:07:33 AM
weird requirement given a lot of people don't like streetpass due to their vicinity to other people who have a 3ds (i.e. very very few).

in any case, this is what streetpass is for:

- you can show your house to other people you pass (and they can see yours) in the Happy Home Exhibit and they can admire it and even order furniture that is in your house.

no you don't lose the furniture, they get one of their own.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#3LiquefyPosted 12/8/2012 5:45:19 AM
Also, you get special items from players in the reception area. Items like the Bubble Wand, Blow Streamer, round balloons, bunny balloons, heart balloons, pinwheels, and ice cream!
#4pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:11:44 AM
I like streetpassing because I get excited when I connect with other people. I got 5 street passes yesterday.
---
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
#5ThadBarrPosted 12/8/2012 12:12:27 PM
Streetpassing is one of my favorite features of the 3DS. I'm at 899 different Miis in my Plaza, all of which have been from Streetpasses.

The AC element going to be wild.
#6ArreiPosted 12/9/2012 2:06:22 AM
The videos we got before release showed us StreetPass causes players' avatars to move into an enclosed area north of your town's shopping center, where models of their houses are located. There they do what zenxacred said above.
#7TigerShirtMilesPosted 12/9/2012 2:47:52 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
I like streetpassing because I get excited when I connect with other people. I got 5 street passes yesterday.

I also like StreetPass... but I have only got 5 Streetpasses in 18 months. =\
I bring it with me everywhere too... I must be doing it wrong.
#8LiquefyPosted 12/9/2012 6:49:32 AM
Because you can order many of the items in the other players' houses, it's like having access to 48 stores! It's great for catalog-completers, interior designers, and collectors!
#9abcDSBTPosted 12/9/2012 9:33:27 PM
I live in the middle of nowhere, so you City Folk (lol) are lucky with all that there StreetPassing.
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#10caranhaPosted 12/9/2012 11:30:49 PM
Liquefy posted...
Because you can order many of the items in the other players' houses, it's like having access to 48 stores! It's great for catalog-completers, interior designers, and collectors!

I once streetpassed with a particularly caring guy, who packed his house full with all kinds of items, none "hibaihin", aesthetics be damned. It was a shopping paradise :-)