This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Streetpass features will decide whether or not I get this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Streetpass features will decide whether or not I get this game.

User Info: Neo_Heartless

Neo_Heartless
3 years ago#11
I am guarenteed one street pass hit every day from the same guy I meet on the way to work, but I don't know if he'll be getting AC.

There's just no one near me and not enough people to bump into. Ohhh if only this was about when I was back at Uni.
This is more intense than that time I forgot how to DO A BARREL ROLL!
Then I remembered to press Z or R twice.

User Info: MineralPlusBox

MineralPlusBox
3 years ago#12
Does this work with Mario Kart 7 "fake" streetpass ?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: ThadBarr

ThadBarr
3 years ago#13
MineralPlusBox posted...

You mean how you get the Mii in your plaza after playing online? I can't imagine how it could help with ACNL. I don't play MK7, but I've run into people with 700 Miis in the their Plaza and only 25 or so real streetpasses. As best I can tell, all they get the image of the Mii and the name.

I actually run into "fake streetpasses" (assuming we're referring to the same thing) with Nintendogs and Pokemon Rumble Blast, and, except for the single-game-specific data, the Miis generated this way have no information.

User Info: -Zeke-

-Zeke-
3 years ago#14
At how many streetpasses is this game capped? Say, KI:U lets 99 streetpasses, while Mario Kart 7 lets 10
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
I'm on Flipnote Hatena also: http://flipnote.hatena.com/5358A8D0A0A86A2E@DSi/

User Info: MineralPlusBox

MineralPlusBox
3 years ago#15
ThadBarr posted...
MineralPlusBox posted...

You mean how you get the Mii in your plaza after playing online? I can't imagine how it could help with ACNL. I don't play MK7, but I've run into people with 700 Miis in the their Plaza and only 25 or so real streetpasses. As best I can tell, all they get the image of the Mii and the name.

I actually run into "fake streetpasses" (assuming we're referring to the same thing) with Nintendogs and Pokemon Rumble Blast, and, except for the single-game-specific data, the Miis generated this way have no information.

That sucks since I probably have 0 chances of finding someone with the game in my area. Oh well ...

One more question : What about people that you visit or that visit your village ? Do they appear in the "human" village ?

I'm sure they don't but it doesn't hurt to ask !
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: zenxacred

zenxacred
3 years ago#16
They don't ;)
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Streetpass features will decide whether or not I get this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived