This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Streetpass features will decide whether or not I get this game.

#11Neo_HeartlessPosted 12/10/2012 6:38:31 AM
I am guarenteed one street pass hit every day from the same guy I meet on the way to work, but I don't know if he'll be getting AC.

There's just no one near me and not enough people to bump into. Ohhh if only this was about when I was back at Uni.
---
This is more intense than that time I forgot how to DO A BARREL ROLL!
Then I remembered to press Z or R twice.
#12MineralPlusBoxPosted 12/10/2012 8:20:28 AM
Does this work with Mario Kart 7 "fake" streetpass ?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13ThadBarrPosted 12/10/2012 10:30:15 AM(edited)
MineralPlusBox posted...

You mean how you get the Mii in your plaza after playing online? I can't imagine how it could help with ACNL. I don't play MK7, but I've run into people with 700 Miis in the their Plaza and only 25 or so real streetpasses. As best I can tell, all they get the image of the Mii and the name.

I actually run into "fake streetpasses" (assuming we're referring to the same thing) with Nintendogs and Pokemon Rumble Blast, and, except for the single-game-specific data, the Miis generated this way have no information.
#14-Zeke-Posted 12/10/2012 3:01:25 PM
At how many streetpasses is this game capped? Say, KI:U lets 99 streetpasses, while Mario Kart 7 lets 10
---
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
I'm on Flipnote Hatena also: http://flipnote.hatena.com/5358A8D0A0A86A2E@DSi/
#15MineralPlusBoxPosted 12/10/2012 3:24:53 PM
ThadBarr posted...
MineralPlusBox posted...

You mean how you get the Mii in your plaza after playing online? I can't imagine how it could help with ACNL. I don't play MK7, but I've run into people with 700 Miis in the their Plaza and only 25 or so real streetpasses. As best I can tell, all they get the image of the Mii and the name.

I actually run into "fake streetpasses" (assuming we're referring to the same thing) with Nintendogs and Pokemon Rumble Blast, and, except for the single-game-specific data, the Miis generated this way have no information.

That sucks since I probably have 0 chances of finding someone with the game in my area. Oh well ...

One more question : What about people that you visit or that visit your village ? Do they appear in the "human" village ?

I'm sure they don't but it doesn't hurt to ask !
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#16zenxacredPosted 12/10/2012 4:05:07 PM
They don't ;)
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred