This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Christmas Eve (Spoilers)

#1LiquefyPosted 12/9/2012 11:09:11 AM
If you want information about Christmas Eve, check out this blog's December 8 entry:
http://www.sosostris.com/2012/12/

There seems to be some preparations needed: item purchases and paying attention to villagers.

The author's source, a Japanese magazine, seems very reliable.
#2zenxacredPosted 12/9/2012 11:30:56 AM
Confirming as I have the same magazine xD

Been taking notes on animal wants as well.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#3ArreiPosted 12/9/2012 7:08:07 PM
Aw, how nice.

For once we're doing the giving instead of scamming Jingle out of presents.
#4Liquefy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:12:38 AM
I've been paying attention to hints that my villagers give about Christmas:
Pekoe - clothes
Kiki - orange
Bolt - red
Rodeo - white
Chief - carpeting
Gwen - colorful
Kid Cat - brown
Sylvia - black
Wendy - clothes
Blues - green
#5KokiburiPosted 12/12/2012 10:41:51 AM
I was aware they were mentioning what they wanted, but I wasn't really paying attention lol. Is there a wiki tha lists what they want?
#6zenxacredPosted 12/12/2012 11:23:07 AM(edited)
got 6/10 of the villagers so far. either the other 4 haven't told me, or what they want for christmas is for me to purchase the crap they're holding for a relatively exorbitant price.

good times. :)
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#7PokeMasterPosted 12/12/2012 10:55:15 PM
i haven't been taking notes nor do I care. >.>
Being a scrooge in game this christmas
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#8ArreiPosted 12/12/2012 11:17:50 PM
How can you be Scrooge if you're passing up the most lucrative holiday of the year? Christmas furniture's probably gonna be worth 12,224 Bells again!
#9ThadBarrPosted 12/13/2012 1:08:05 AM
Arrei posted...
How can you be Scrooge if you're passing up the most lucrative holiday of the year? Christmas furniture's probably gonna be worth 12,224 Bells again!

Errrm...The Nooklings are selling it right now, and each item only costs about 4,900 or so. So far I've gotten half the series, along with the wall/floor and several additional decorations.

Preparing for something like this is difficult for me, since I generally ignore (or more properly: can't understand) most villager conversations. I've been trying to pay more attention since I first noticed this topic and finally nailed one today.

Bantamu the car wants something purple. However, I'm not sure if I have anything in my catalog that I can order which fits this description or what to do with it if/when I get it. And reading the blog would probably tell me more than I want or need to know.
#10ArreiPosted 12/13/2012 1:33:59 AM(edited)
I was referring to the Jingle series, but is it gone now?