This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That Expensive-Looking new furniture series?

#1ChocolateluverxPosted 12/11/2012 7:55:32 PM
So, I saw that a few villagers' homes, like those of Aida the frog and Elvis the lion have some furniture from a series that is completely new. (I'm gunna do my best to describe it lol) So, in Aida's house I see 2 sofas that have dark mahogany armrests that are crested with a rich brassy gold. And the upholstery looks like faded green and gray, like a sort of sofa that an antique museum would have. Does anyone know the name of this series because it is by far my new favorite <3 It is NOT the Regal or Classic Series
#2LiquefyPosted 12/11/2012 8:42:57 PM
It sounds like the Rococo Series.
I got a Rococo Wardrobe and a Rococo Table from Wishy the Star.
Also, I got a Rococo Wall Lamp from Kid Cat in return for bringing him Delicious fruit.
#3PokekingPosted 12/11/2012 9:29:54 PM
Is this the style you saw?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mehg0hJLZ81rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

It sounds like this new Rococo series is worth looking into for my player character.
---
His Imperial Dream Master, The Pokeking
#4Chocolateluverx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 9:54:21 PM
Another question (simple one). Is the floor for Furyl's house the Rococo Series Floor? Because it seems pretty ugly to me, like the cowhide rug that has been around since the oldest games but black instead of brown.
#5zenxacredPosted 12/11/2012 11:04:23 PM
The floor in that picture is actually the Pipe Series' floor. it looks great with the rest of the pipe set :) after I finish the pipe set, i'm remaking my rococo/royal rooms along with the pipe room.

it will make everything in the room unorderable except for the extras and floor/wallpaper. *laughs*
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#6PokekingPosted 12/12/2012 6:33:20 AM
What's the pipe series like? Any pics of the furniture?
---
His Imperial Dream Master, The Pokeking
#7RoseleaPosted 12/12/2012 4:54:40 PM
Ah yeah Rococo series is so nice. I'm collecting/cataloging all that I can from anybody. So if you have pieces, I'd like to catalog them :p

FC: 5214-9146-5568
#8Chocolateluverx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:59:54 PM
zenxacred posted...
The floor in that picture is actually the Pipe Series' floor. it looks great with the rest of the pipe set :) after I finish the pipe set, i'm remaking my rococo/royal rooms along with the pipe room.

it will make everything in the room unorderable except for the extras and floor/wallpaper. *laughs*

Simple and kind of stupid question, but when you say rococo/royal rooms, do you mean that rococo/royal is one and the same or that the rococo series and the royal series are two different series? I ask that partly because I saw a picture of a player with a room FULL of beautiful pure-golden furniture (I think it was in a short video clip but I'm not sure)
#9RoseleaPosted 12/12/2012 9:26:18 PM
Rococo is one new series and Royal is the same familiar Regal series.

The pure gold furniture is made by giving Kaizo (furniture remaker) 3 gold ores to craft into furniture.