This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bamboo?

#1funkfreak212Posted 12/30/2012 11:45:59 PM
I have seen videos where characters have bamboo growing in their towns. How do you do this?
---
ACWW: David @ Logville 0817-1934-9021
Pokemon Platinum: David 3352-2132-8205
#2zenxacredPosted 12/31/2012 12:27:12 AM
plant bamboo.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#3LiquefyPosted 12/31/2012 6:11:20 AM
zenxacred posted...
plant bamboo.

Why are you so disrespectful? You are lucky enough to own and play this game and even boast of owning all four published Japanese guides, yet you refuse to help or pass on your knowlege to those who are curious or need help.

In another thread, where the topic creator reveals his trouble obtaining a "perfect" town, your response is only: "It's easy." This coming from someone who has access to sucn knowledge revealed in the guides. Shame on you! You owe us an apology for your disrespect and rudeness!
#4zenxacredPosted 12/31/2012 7:20:51 AM
I answered the question. That's all. You have the game and the guides as well. You answer it.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
#5RoseleaPosted 12/31/2012 9:43:59 AM
Bamboo (and persimmons) are only purchasable from the department store. The shop upgrades go: shack -> convenience store -> super market -> home center -> department store. It'll be a while before you're able to buy them unless you visit somebody's town that has access.

When grown, bamboo will self-plant. The first day it appears as an X in the ground like a pitfall or fossil, and the next it will start sprouting. You can either dig it up in its X form to save the seed (and give to somebody else) or let it grow. Sometimes the X will appear in places where the bamboo cannot actually grow - it will wilt the next day.
---
AC:NL JP 3DS code: 5214-9146-5568
#6Shadow_Roxas_Posted 12/31/2012 12:25:20 PM
Liquefy posted...
zenxacred posted...
plant bamboo.

Why are you so disrespectful? You are lucky enough to own and play this game and even boast of owning all four published Japanese guides, yet you refuse to help or pass on your knowlege to those who are curious or need help.

In another thread, where the topic creator reveals his trouble obtaining a "perfect" town, your response is only: "It's easy." This coming from someone who has access to sucn knowledge revealed in the guides. Shame on you! You owe us an apology for your disrespect and rudeness!

As a lurker, I second the sentiment
---
Banjo Kazooie For Smash!
#7NintenfreakPosted 12/31/2012 12:56:48 PM
Interesting. What price can you sell Persimmons for?

And yeah, guy who flaunts his guides and refuses to help, stop being iGenesis. We already have iGenesis for that.
---
http://the-toadman.deviantart.com
The Toyetic Toadman. It's good for our wallet. Not yours.
#8caseeturtlePosted 12/31/2012 1:10:15 PM
Persimmons sell for 250 bells (:
---
3DS: 5257-8746-7293 - please PM if you add
(now playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Professor Layton VS Gyakuten Saiban)
#9NintenfreakPosted 12/31/2012 1:17:03 PM
That's just stupid. If you can't get them easily, why make them so worthless?
---
http://the-toadman.deviantart.com
The Toyetic Toadman. It's good for our wallet. Not yours.
#10zenxacredPosted 12/31/2012 8:56:29 PM
Nintenfreak posted...
Interesting. What price can you sell Persimmons for?

And yeah, guy who flaunts his guides and refuses to help, stop being iGenesis. We already have iGenesis for that.

All the info I posted here over the last month. All of the questions I actually answered only to see the same questions asked again and again.

Yeah I didn't help. Whatever.

Besides, Liquefy has the same guides. Yet he has to post that people should check out his FAQ. Which has the answers already in it! Even this topic question!

But whatever. I'll post here, but my help is needed elsewhere as it wasn't wanted here when I posted it not was it appreciated.

I answered the question in his topic. All he had to do was continue the conversation.
---
~ SG/Zen ~