This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

perfect town

#1philphtherPosted 1/23/2013 7:59:00 AM
So I have a ton of trees and flowers in my town, and I really don't want to cut any of them down for the "perfect town"... i heard for a perfect town you can only have a certain amount? I also heard that's how you get different styles for your town hall by getting the perfect town... any advice?
#2alicesutarenPosted 1/23/2013 8:56:27 AM
I'm in the same case, it seems flowers are the key for perfect town.

Even though it will be a real mess, you have to put a lot of flowers in your town.

Actually I'm trying, wait for other replies.
---
Playing Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS.
#3caseeturtlePosted 1/23/2013 9:40:42 AM
You need to have built things in your town too (I've heard that the magic number is around 13?) like benches, lampposts &c. Yes, you do get certain styles - currently mine is fairy-tale style.

I don't think there's a maximum on flowers (I have a whole bunch) - I currently have a perfect town and I've got trees and flowers everywhere - if you'd like to take a look, my dream address is 2200-0468-3784.

(Also, Shizue tells you hints about what to do? Like she might say you don't have enough greenery which would be trees, or that there aren't enough things built in your town.)
---
3DS: 5257-8746-7293 - please PM if you add
(now playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Professor Layton VS Gyakuten Saiban)
#4caranhaPosted 1/23/2013 9:00:01 PM
You need a minimum amount of Flowers
A minimum amount of town improvements
A maximum amount of trash and weeds (I think you must have no trash, but a few weeds seems to be ok)

You need a "right" amount of trees - can't be too low or too high.
#5PokekingPosted 1/24/2013 10:06:50 PM
Okay, I thought I heard that projects contribute to town status. Thanks for the heads up.
---
His Imperial Dream Master, The Pokeking
#6philphther(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:04:38 AM
Hey caseeturtle I checked out your town, I think I have WAY more trees.. the dog hates my town though. if anyone wants to see my town by talking to dream ant eater yumemi you can put in my dream town code 2100 0300 6027... or visit. fc is 4210 5360 1974
#7caseeturtlePosted 1/26/2013 11:14:14 AM
Phil, so you were the reason my Animal Crossing icon had a blue blinking light on it. I'll come visit next time I see you on - if you could tell me what the dog says I can tell you exactly what she's complaining about!
---
#8philphther(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:15:07 AM
oh, it changed... i dont have a japanese keyboard but she's saying (sorry this porbably looks obnoxious) ...KONAKOTO KAKUNOHA DOUKATO OMOUNDESUKEDO.... kaninNE... MURAHENOKIKUBARI, MOUSUKOSHIDAKE FUYASEHENKASHIRA...? KONOMAMADEHA CHYOTO... I know very little japanese :P i get a little like somethings good but... anticipation ... less change? i dont know...
#9philphther(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:19:48 AM
thats what was written in blue..
#10caseeturtlePosted 1/27/2013 8:22:34 AM
That speaking style means that it's (probably) a comment from Asami, and she's saying you've still got a ways to go, essentially. I checked a site and I think that comment comes up if you've got weeds/rubbish lying about; you'll want to clean that up first?
---