The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They've already made this game before.

#1ClaverbroPosted 2/1/2013 10:59:10 AM
Why are you even excited? There's some new features, but it'll feel exactly the same as the last 3 games. You've played it before. Three times.
#2Shadow_Roxas_Posted 2/1/2013 11:18:32 AM
They see you trollin'...
---
Banjo Kazooie For Smash!
#3KeleenRemPosted 2/1/2013 12:21:41 PM
I confess! I'm addicted to sequels!
#4RachelF5Posted 2/1/2013 12:23:25 PM
So they keep improving this game, what is wrong with that ? Games can always be improved upon that is why I like sequels.
#5sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/1/2013 12:55:24 PM
-Some- new features? More like a TON of new features.

You're the Mayor. You have an assistant. You get to build things outside. You get to choose where your house is. You get to swim and dive, which adds a new section to collectibles. The graphics are a hell of a lot better than previous games. You get to differentiate between shirts and pants, and you get shoes and socks.

This is only the small amount of information that I actually know, because I'm honestly not following the game that much, though I do want it. There's probably a lot of things I'm missing.
#6The_FoolXXIIPosted 2/1/2013 2:54:15 PM
The thing is that they added a lot more customization to the game and added new things if you want to play with other people.
---
MORNING RESCUE!
The Official Litwick and Bianca of the BW2 Boards
#7Shadow_Roxas_Posted 2/1/2013 4:27:29 PM
Shadow_Roxas_ posted...
They see you trollin'...

---
Banjo Kazooie For Smash!
#8Claverbro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:09:50 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...

You're the Mayor. You have an assistant. You get to build things outside. You get to choose where your house is. You get to swim and dive, which adds a new section to collectibles. The graphics are a hell of a lot better than previous games. You get to differentiate between shirts and pants, and you get shoes and socks.

This is only the small amount of information that I actually know, because I'm honestly not following the game that much, though I do want it. There's probably a lot of things I'm missing.

I'd expect a little better than that after all the time it's been since CF, which wasn't anymore than a lazy Wii port. They haven't changed the game since WW, which was what, 8 years ago? You can say I'm trolling, but the progress they've made here is minuscule. They've basically released an expansion pack after 8 years.
#9sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/1/2013 7:23:04 PM(edited)
Claverbro posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

I'd expect a little better than that after all the time it's been since CF, which wasn't anymore than a lazy Wii port. They haven't changed the game since WW, which was what, 8 years ago? You can say I'm trolling, but the progress they've made here is minuscule. They've basically released an expansion pack after 8 years.

I wouldn't say you're trolling, because everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just think that the improvements they have made are quite enough to constitute a purchase. If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. It's as simple as that.

I mean, what did Wild World or City Folk have that the original Animal Crossing didn't? Honestly, not much. Quite a bit of the major features were actually removed from Animal Crossing, such as UCs and several holidays.
#10chocolatethund4Posted 2/1/2013 7:34:47 PM
Claverbro posted...
sinfulGrimoire posted...

Woah, Im pretty sure new leaf is a true sequel. Ther terms you are using you consider a sequel to be a totally different game. Animal crossing has to keep it's animal crossing elements to make it animal crossing. Don't be hating on animal crossing, if you want to complain about bad sequels go to CoD forums not here.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699