This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those with a japanese copy of the game

#1Guitarist76Posted 2/1/2013 9:29:34 PM
How big are the houses. Are they cf and gc size. Wild World size. Or are they bigger than ever and if so is one player very capable of paying off the loan unlike ww.
---
if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig
Rock n' Roll aint noise pollution
#2ThadBarrPosted 2/1/2013 10:02:18 PM
Four ground floor rooms, one upstairs room, and a basement. Each room can be expanded to 8 X 8.

Each of the four characters gets their own house, just like GC and CF.
#3sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/1/2013 10:22:23 PM
I just want to add that one player is more than capable of paying off the loan in Wild World.
#4ThadBarrPosted 2/1/2013 10:23:51 PM
Yeah, I didn't really understand what he meant by that, so I just skipped it.
#5Guitarist76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:48:38 AM
On the loan part, I mean where the prices were meant for more than one player to pay off in ww, are the loans in this game meant for one player to pay off.
---
if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig
Rock n' Roll aint noise pollution
#6sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/2/2013 11:55:58 AM(edited)
If you're talking about the pricing, well... think about it.

In the original Animal Crossing, each character had their own house and had to pay their own mortgage, which was 1,411,800 Bells per house. In total, if you had four characters, that's 5,647,200 Bells.

In Wild World, all four characters lived in one house that had more expansions than either the original Animal Crossing -or- City Folk. The total mortgage for the house is 3,559,800 Bells. More than 2 million Bells less than the cost of four characters in the original Animal Crossing.

In City Folk, it was once again one house per character, and the mortgage for each house was a total of 1,353,800 Bells. If you had four characters, that's a total of 5,415,200 Bells, which is still 1.8 million Bells more than the cost of four characters in Wild World.

So, even though the mortgage in Wild World was that high, it's because all four characters lived in one house. You paid quite a bit more in the other two games, with each character owning their own house.

Either way, in short, it is completely possible to pay off the mortgage in Wild World with one character. It's not like Nook just suddenly says, "No! I don't want any more money from you! Go bring a friend to town!"