This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Josh Thomas of The Bit Block....

#1WitchBaby4200Posted 4/1/2013 2:48:21 PM
Is working on a new AC:NL Video Journal!!!!!! GAH!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!! It should have stuff from Bunny Day and April Fools!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#2AtykymPosted 4/1/2013 7:46:00 PM
I guess you should be, speaking of fact that you like him. (Yes, I do remember that post :3)
---
NA 3ds Friend Code: 2406-5195-4198
#3WitchBaby4200(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:01:33 PM
Lol! It's true! Good memory! Lol.
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#4DeltaProjPosted 4/1/2013 11:59:23 PM
Oh good. I was super bummed when he said he didn't play it anymore.
---
PSN/NNID/Steam: Lumkins 3DS FC: 5327-0898-0358
www.brokenbase.com
#5duran1975Posted 4/2/2013 5:34:07 AM
Good news. I check that site all the time and was afraid he would never make another one. That is really my only AC fix until the game comes out.
---
http://heatherjohnsonart.com/ HeatherJohnsonArt is also on Etsy.com!
Now playing: Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
#6WitchBaby4200(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:22:17 AM
He just released it on his YouTube Channel and FB. I can't wait to watch it! I got kind of offended when he flippantly disregarded his fans by saying "I don't play it anymore." It was kind of a slap in the face, considering the AC vids are his most popular. I ALMOST stopped following him, but I enjoyed his other stuff. I'm really glad Mayor Joshy is back! Lin and Ko have great informative vids, but they're nowhere near as entertaining as Thomas' vids.
---
#7MojoWillPosted 4/2/2013 9:48:35 AM
If you want another group of players right now vlogging Animal Crossing, look up LinandKo on youtube. Very explanatory walkthrough/translations and they update every other day so:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pa2kgA2ocg&list=PL6KjQD8nI9QbAfJAcAfW6tvHVQa-yikLi
#8AkaimizuPosted 4/2/2013 9:56:25 AM
Thanks for the heads up, though most people on this site know about LinAndKo already. However, Josh does have a completely different way of doing Animal Crossing games where he actually plays the part of this humorous mayor (with issues) instead of being more of an information session as LinandKo are. Very funny stuff.

No doubt, LinAndKo are great contributors and have nice videos. This topic was more about the Funny Mayor Joshy's antics, which actually stopped a while ago.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#9SPDShadowRangerPosted 4/2/2013 10:08:26 AM
WitchBaby4200 posted...
I got kind of offended when he flippantly disregarded his fans by saying "I don't play it anymore." It was kind of a slap in the face, considering the AC vids are his most popular.

And yet this is exactly why he stopped doing them.
#10WitchBaby4200(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:34:42 PM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
WitchBaby4200 posted...
I got kind of offended when he flippantly disregarded his fans by saying "I don't play it anymore." It was kind of a slap in the face, considering the AC vids are his most popular.

And yet this is exactly why he stopped doing them.

^ He stopped doing them because they are his most popular vids? Or he stopped doing them because his fans were offended he wasn't doing them? You should probably not have quoted me there because your comment makes no sense in regards to that quote. Lol.
---