This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

K.K. Slider songs

#1SonOfAsandwormPosted 4/19/2013 6:22:57 PM
How do you guys usually go about getting them?

I usually request the secret songs first, to get them out of the way. After that, i request my favorites, then just let him do random ones.
#2VeedoEWUPosted 4/19/2013 6:38:04 PM
lol....I do the same thing with one exception: I always ask for the song, "I Love You" first because it's the one I always play in my house. It's a comforting song...lol.
---
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"~John F. Kennedy~
*3ds 4554-0482-3735*
#3ThadBarrPosted 4/20/2013 5:28:57 AM
I request random songs until I get too many repeats, then I find the list of his songs online and start requesting them one by one. Which is exactly what I did this time around again.

But I don't think many people are going to be hurting for music this time around (or having to follow this procedure), because you can buy songs from the Nooklings and even order them straight from the catalog.

I'm very probably going to be giving away songs as fast as I can I get them in the mailbox when NA/EU comes out to help get everyone up to speed, because I already have all but one of them.
#4VeedoEWUPosted 4/20/2013 8:02:28 AM
@ThadBarr, that's so thoughtful and thanks for the head's up. Did not know songs were purchasable. I'm in the US anxiously waiting the release.
---
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"~John F. Kennedy~
*3ds 4554-0482-3735*
#5AuthorNumber2Posted 4/21/2013 4:13:09 PM
I make a list and cross it off as I request them in order (except for the songs I like to play in my house like Go K.K. Rider and Imperial K.K.) until completed. Sometimes I use other characters to speed up the process since there are so many songs.