This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What determines your town fruit?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What determines your town fruit?
2 years ago#1
Is it random?

I would love cherries as my native fruit :)
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board! Official pokemon fanboy of the NDF!
2 years ago#2
I always get stuck with pears. I ***hate*** pears. I can guarantee you that if they're in NL, they'll be my native fruit. :-P
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
(message deleted)
2 years ago#4
I think I want peaches as my main. But I usually get cherries. I would be interested in a Native Fruit Guide of sorts, if it isn't just luck that decides it.

But I'm pretty sure it's all just luck.
Do A Barrel Roll!
2 years ago#5
I think it's random. When you change map choices in the beginning you get different fruits. I don't think it has to do with the order of the map choices, but if you don't like your town fruit, just don't save your town and start over :) I think when I did that a couple times my fruits were different. I can't remember really so I can't say for sure though. But I don't think it's tied to the cartridge at all.
2 years ago#6
Random really. I ended up with apples my first time, while I got pears after my town was wiped.
3DS FC: 5155-2954-7385
2 years ago#7
Actually, I want pear trees. Since they won't be worth much, I'll cut most of them down and replace with apple, cherries, and lichees. Then I still make a ton of money and have plenty of my favorite fruits.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Animal Crossing Wild World.
2 years ago#8
Dis delicious...
2 years ago#9
I got oranges and I liked it, especially down closer to the water is where I planted most of them.

I agree with the pear sentiment, not a fan.
BC: 4811-6634-4092 (DANN.)
2 years ago#10
d20 plus constitution modifier.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What determines your town fruit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived