This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I get married in this game to like a female Fox or Wolf?

#1HellsingOrgPosted 5/26/2013 11:23:04 AM
Or perhaps just have them be my GF in the game?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2ShogunuuPosted 5/26/2013 11:34:48 AM
No, you can't marry or get in an official relationship, though if youre real good pals with a villager of the opposite sex, on Valentines day they may give you a Heart Chocolate in the mail.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5455-9388-5344
Hector of Gay Farm
#3wingblade98Posted 5/26/2013 11:47:42 AM(edited)
>bestiality
>nintendo game
>any game in general
>get out of here you furry
>why am i greentexting
---
EXELLENT
hello?
#4Kinneth123Posted 5/26/2013 11:51:34 AM
If you must have an animal for a GF, get Magical Academy: Mysterious Times.

It's like a wizard version of Animal Crossing, and you can date anything female.

Yes, anyTHING. One girl is a robot, one's a phone, another is a dharma doll and has two faces.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#5fangirl_squeePosted 5/26/2013 12:22:27 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why people are so fixated on having an animal girlfriend/boyfriend in this game. Is it a fetish thing?
#6Mikura_DSAPosted 5/26/2013 12:29:57 PM
When there's an animal in my village, that I don't like, I like to give them a good whacking over the head with my shovel. . . . heheheheh. It makes me giggle on the inside. Especially the mean girl animals with the heavy makeup. Oh Lord. . . they do deserve it.
---
No Gods. No Kings. Only Man.
#7MellowButtersPosted 5/26/2013 12:46:41 PM
fangirl_squee posted...
I'm still trying to figure out why people are so fixated on having an animal girlfriend/boyfriend in this game. Is it a fetish thing?

perhaps its to add to the realism i guess? maybe not but understand the sentiment; this is a sim game at its core, a simulation of real life, and in real life everyone likes to have a partner, albeit not a wolf or anything, if only to add to the immersion...then... there are those who wish to emulate fantasies they are incapable of in real life. as simple as you think this question may seem it sometimes has a darker, lonelier purpose some of us refuse to acknowledged

But alas such is the human :/ , not that im trying to accuse the TC of these things, i just thought i'd answer the question above
---
3DS FC: 1633-5629-3391
#8TheGamerTaiPosted 5/26/2013 1:14:18 PM(edited)
Get out, TC. While I won't tag you as one of them, that kind of people are not welcome here. Shouldn't be. At all. Seen the rating for this game? You will not find the content they long for in this game.

Outside of the self-designed cutout pictures.
#9KeleenRemPosted 5/26/2013 1:14:56 PM
fangirl_squee posted...

I'm trying to figure out why so many girls are into blood-sucking vampires. It's what they like.
#10ShogunuuPosted 5/26/2013 1:15:51 PM
I'm not sure people are being so tough on TC, I really doubt TC meant more of the lines of romantic actions and sexual intercourse, moreso of just having a cute animal partner that lives with you.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5455-9388-5344
Hector of Gay Farm