This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any way to get a specific villager to move to your town?

#1the_NGWPosted 6/5/2013 2:15:40 AM
Been several years since my WW days, and several more since my OG days, and I honestly can't recall if it just straight comes down to sheer luck to get a specific villager either in your starting town or to eventually move in.

Remember back in Wild World, and I think even on the GCN one, Octavian was my bro. Really want him in my town again.
---
oxxx||[---------->NextGenWarrior<----------]||xxxo
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
#2ShadowRisaePosted 6/5/2013 3:16:21 AM
Partly luck. But from reading the blog of someone who has been playing the Japanese version, it sounds like if a villager moves out of your friend's town that you've visited before, you have a good chance that villager will move into your town if you have an empty slot.
---
Too many games, not enough free time.
#3shottytPosted 6/5/2013 5:55:33 AM
There was a whole process in WW to get someone's villager after they moved. You needed to be the first one in their town after they moved and then you had to wait for one of yours to move out without someone else coming to your town to "take" them with them.

This game is much easier.. If someone is packed up in another town, you can convince them to move to your town. Eventually they'll agree and all is good.
---
3DS FC- 0189 - 8710 - 4574
#4LiquefyPosted 6/5/2013 6:43:37 AM
If you build the Campground Public Work, you can convince campers to move into your town (if you currently have nine or less villagers in town).

Speak to villagers in other towns, and they may move into your town.