This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What ordinance are you going for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What ordinance are you going for?
3 years ago#1
Which one? - Results (507 votes)
A beautiful town
36.69% (186 votes)
An early-bird town
3.55% (18 votes)
A night-owl town
42.21% (214 votes)
A wealthy town
15.98% (81 votes)
None
1.58% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCZjnuS6ESc
Pet the deers and always rest in the clearing
3 years ago#2
I'm thinking Night Owl, but seeing that the people sleep in until 10/11 is not appealing at all. My shift at work is kinda awkward 2-10pm, so it seems like I will have to decide if I'm gonna play late at night or in the morning. :/

So, I may start out with wealthy or beautiful.
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning, SMRPG: The legend of the seven stars and The Legend of the River King.
3 years ago#3
Definitely gonna go with either Night Owl or Beautiful. Depends on how much I get to play during the day
PSN - xFlipperMIA
3DS - 5198-2673-0379
3 years ago#4
Wealthy Town to pay off my house. For the most part I won't care about how my town looks until it's paid off.
"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity." ~Jason Manley
3 years ago#5
Wealthy Town so that for once in my life I can pretend I'm not poor
I am a stranger who has found an even stranger war.
3 years ago#6
Wealthy for starters. Try to pay off my house stuff quickly and then progress to Night Owl.
"One Xbox to rule them all, One Kinect to find them, One time in 24 hours to check their licenses, and in the used market deny them." -DankAssSlurpee
3 years ago#7
Night Owl, mainly due to my work schedule. And who doesn't love being active at night?
3DS FC: 1934-0846-0042
3 years ago#8
A lot of beautiful town and night-owl people :). Which makes sense due to work and/or sleeping schedules. Flowers are also one of the more interesting things to me, so I guess I'd go with the beautiful town ordinance.

It's kinda interesting seeing what affects choices.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCZjnuS6ESc
Pet the deers and always rest in the clearing
3 years ago#9
I think I'm going to stick with Beautiful Town, simply so I don't have to work as hard at maintenance. If my schedule works out that way, I may end up using Night-Owl, but we'll see.

I really wish I could enact 2 at a time. Having both Beautiful and Night-Owl at the same time would be awesome for me.
http://acmayor.blogspot.com - A Mayor's Tale
A daily look at the trials of an Animal Crossing mayor.
3 years ago#10
I'll probably go with either Beautiful Town or Night-Owl, depending on whether I actually stay up late to play the game. Beautiful Town is slightly more appealing to me, but I might switch to a different ordinance to change things up every once in a while.
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-9614
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. What ordinance are you going for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived