This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Errands for Villagers

#1rkpeaglePosted 6/7/2013 5:25:24 PM
Does New Leaf have the excessive amount of errands that the villagers give you each day like the GCN version? I remember WW had errands also but it didn't seem as frequent as the GCN version.
#2ian2093Posted 6/7/2013 5:55:51 PM
This is more or less to bump this topic back up, but I'm pretty sure I've read they tried to incorporate more villager interactions like that. I would agree with you though, I don't recall more than once ever doing anything substantial for villagers in WW/CF. The most they were there for was to look cute and whack on the head with the bug net every once and a while.
---
When all else fails, rage quit.
#3DraikonackPosted 6/7/2013 5:58:08 PM
I've played for only two days, but both of the days, I've had at least 2 villagers over to my house/at their house, and I've done about 3/more errands per day for them. It's a substantial increase, at least for me.
---
Official Suicune of the B/W Boards! I <3 Boyce Avenue
Black FC: 0648 2976 5785 Black 2 FC: 2151 5964 5958
#4systemjimmyPosted 6/7/2013 6:01:13 PM
When you say errands do you mean like delivering their letters/packages, giving them the furniture/clothes they want etc, ? Well WW was full of those, it was a way to get their picture actually. I dunno about NL though.
---
Some are blinded, some refuse to hear, embrace the beauty before it dissapears...
3DS FC 1160 - 9790 - 5874 (Send me a PM if you add me)
#5rkpeagle(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 8:32:37 PM
systemjimmy posted...
When you say errands do you mean like delivering their letters/packages, giving them the furniture/clothes they want etc, ? Well WW was full of those, it was a way to get their picture actually. I dunno about NL though.

Yes that's what I mean by errands. I didn't really play WW as much as the GCN one but I just remember the GCN version being excessive in errands and it would drive me nuts cause I"m OCD like that >_>.
#6NidoDariusPosted 6/7/2013 8:45:14 PM
I actually really liked doing errands, but not when I couldn't find the target.
#7chillvPosted 6/7/2013 8:48:34 PM
I liked telling the villagers that I would send a letter to a certain villager for them and then peek at it behind their back. I also like saying that I will deliver a present to a villager and then open it and sometimes even steal it and never deliver it.
#8SillySkeletonPosted 6/7/2013 9:03:50 PM
chillv posted...
I liked telling the villagers that I would send a letter to a certain villager for them and then peek at it behind their back. I also like saying that I will deliver a present to a villager and then open it and sometimes even steal it and never deliver it.

You are a terrible person. :P
---
PSN: SillySkeleton
3DS FC: 1177-7208-8130