This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to unlock StreetPass ability?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. How to unlock StreetPass ability?

User Info: HibikiRush

HibikiRush
3 years ago#1
Can anyone give me info on how to unlock the StreetPass ability in the game? I just got my house built by Nook, I want to be able to get SPs in time for E3 on Tuesday. if anyone can tell me what I need to do to have the ability I'd appreciate the info.

User Info: wolfman6666

wolfman6666
3 years ago#2
try talking to the guy at the station maybe? i forget how i activated it.
3DS FC 2062-9259-5997 Black2 FC 3697-7876-1999
arrrrrrrroooooooooooo! Black FC 0690-4695-1231

User Info: KBlack2595

KBlack2595
3 years ago#3
the guid book sayes u get it the day after your first house is built
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 2621-2605-3025

User Info: siegeshot

siegeshot
3 years ago#4
This may be different for everyone, but I got my tent and all of that so I could officially save the game, went out, went back in, and viola. Would you like to turn street pass on! I was like sure yes please even though I got hosed out of PAX Prime tickets by a few minutes, I'd love my street pass on just in case.

/heavy sigh
Can we get a standalone console Mercs/Raid with Frank West, Rachael (Rachel) Foley, Quint Cetcham, and Jack Krauser with RE4 Village and RE5 Public Assembly?

User Info: Arrei

Arrei
3 years ago#5
That was asking for SpotPass, StreetPass doesn't open until you have a house of your own to send to other people.

HibikiRush
3 years ago#6
So what are the requirements to have a house to send to other people? Do I need to pay off my debt to Tom Nook?

User Info: Extortions

Extortions
3 years ago#7
Pay first dept then it unlocks I think a day after.

HibikiRush
3 years ago#8
Just had this unlock for me, didn't need to pay a debt I think you just need to actually have been a mayor for 3 days before it unlocks.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. How to unlock StreetPass ability?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived