This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACNL Message Board Help FAQ v2.00 (**Recommended Reading Before Posting**)

#11super_luigi16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 9:50:11 PMmessage detail
OpShaft posted...
Nice!

Thanks a bunch!
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
: Animal Crossing: New Leaf FAQ/Walkthrough
#12podracer35Posted 6/10/2013 2:23:27 AMmessage detail
Great work! I'd request a sticky, but it's already there! :)

And not that it matters too much, but a good way to make money with fruits is to use delicious fruits and sell them in a friend's town. I forget how much each one sells for, but it's ridiculously high, and even higher in a "Wealthy" town!

Speaking of which, the only thing missing in this is probably the info about town ordinances. But I wouldn't worry too much about it, this FAQ is pretty comprehensive already!
---
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#13klecserPosted 6/10/2013 5:03:14 AMmessage detail
Probably in the top ten stickied board FAQS I've read. This will alleviate a lot of basic questions on the board.
#14Brian1337Posted 6/10/2013 6:43:38 AMmessage detail
Good job.
---
www.club1kjho.com
#15Firewater252Posted 6/10/2013 9:08:27 AMmessage detail
This is a very well-informed post!! However, I still have a question I don't know the answer to(whether it be I wasn't paying attention, or some other reason): What do i do with my trash? :/ I keep getting charged for it but I don't know where to throw it away yet. Please help!
---
Add me! FC:3136-6824-0767
#16super_luigi16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 10:23:40 AMmessage detail
Firewater252 posted...
This is a very well-informed post!! However, I still have a question I don't know the answer to(whether it be I wasn't paying attention, or some other reason): What do i do with my trash? :/ I keep getting charged for it but I don't know where to throw it away yet. Please help!

Personally, I would just pay the fee. It's not all that expensive (a decently-priced fish or bug can easily offset the cost of recycling) and it bumps up your approval rating in the beginning :)

There's no dump or garbage bin, unfortunately :P
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
#17podracer35Posted 6/10/2013 10:41:23 AMmessage detail
super_luigi16 posted...
Firewater252 posted...

Personally, I would just pay the fee. It's not all that expensive (a decently-priced fish or bug can easily offset the cost of recycling) and it bumps up your approval rating in the beginning :)

There's no dump or garbage bin, unfortunately :P

There actually is a trash can that can be put in as a public works thing. As far as I can tell, it acts as the dump, but I don't think you can get anything back from it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#18mnkboy907Posted 6/10/2013 1:43:14 PMmessage detail
Ooh, thanks for the recognition.
---
3DS FC: 2106-0024-4080
David from Foghaven
#19GamersTavernPosted 6/10/2013 8:46:18 PMmessage detail
Nice info you got here.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#20super_luigi16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 9:34:23 PMmessage detail
podracer35 posted...
There actually is a trash can that can be put in as a public works thing. As far as I can tell, it acts as the dump, but I don't think you can get anything back from it.

Haha, maybe I should just let you answer the questions, podracer! :)

mnkboy907 posted...
Ooh, thanks for the recognition.

You're absolutely welcome!

GamersTavern posted...
Nice info you got here.

Thank you!
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project