This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACNL Message Board Help FAQ v2.00 (**Recommended Reading Before Posting**)

#31SMASHKING84Posted 6/24/2013 11:04:29 PMmessage detail
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
Heh heh... You accidentally typed "Red King crap". I got a good chuckle outta that!

Also, SMASHKING84: You've ripped Animal Crossing to shreds every time someone mentions it. Now I see you posting here asking about wet suits. Could this mean you gave the game a chance? Are you actually enjoying it?! If so, welcome to the fold! If not, I'm proud of you for at least giving it a shot! :D

did i give the game a chance even though i hated the last two ac games?
yes.

as far as me enjoying it i'm trying to find a way to enjoy it. the minigames help,it's a little closer to harvest moon now. one thing is i thought MAYBE the power of being mayor would help me like the game more but really it doesn't why would i want a night owl town when i can just time travel? why would i want a wealthy town when i can just time travel?

The point is so far none of the perks of being a mayor are worth it.
you may ask well why time travel to that i say because it take 10-20 to find all the items to sell talk to all your neighbors etc. after you did that there's nothing left to do in that day.

I'm not the kind of person who plays a game for 20 minutes and stops i need at least an hour at a time. plus if i played the game normally it would take me years to get everything done. that's far too slow paced to keep me intreasted.

long story short:mayor powers are reduntant to time travelers and time traveling is the only way for me to not get bored.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11VEWN3R_4U
http://tinyurl.com/AizenGambit
#32pika1901Posted 6/29/2013 3:06:29 PMmessage detail
where do I find the 3ds friend code for this game?
#33super_luigi16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 3:20:03 PMmessage detail
pika1901 posted...
where do I find the 3ds friend code for this game?

It's the same as the FC for the entire system--check the orange smily face icon on the home screen.
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
: Animal Crossing: New Leaf FAQ/Walkthrough
#34uniden0Posted 7/4/2013 1:34:20 PMmessage detail
Greetings fellow Animal Crossers! I am Pietro from Pretora. I'm looking for towns to visit and for folks to come by my town. I ask yall to be respectful while in my home as I will be in yours. My friend code is

Pretora
0989 - 2642 - 9515

Thank you and have a great day.

I've added everyone here. Do please do the same :P .
#35uniden0Posted 7/4/2013 1:35:36 PMmessage detail
uniden0 posted...
Greetings fellow Animal Crossers! I am Pietro from Pretora. I'm looking for towns to visit and for folks to come by my town. I ask yall to be respectful while in my home as I will be in yours. My friend code is

Pretora
0989 - 2642 - 9515

Thank you and have a great day.

I've added everyone here. Do please do the same :P .

Oops, wrong post. sorry about this.
#36beckyodPosted 7/9/2013 3:34:40 PMmessage detail
My first post here..this board is so informative! Thanks. m new with New Leaf but a few days ago, I did the ordinance of,the beautifl town where supposedly no garbage, don't have to water, etc....have been dishing tires, shoes...still. Now Immcincerned about whether or not to water...any advise? Thanks.
#37kathleenwinPosted 7/31/2013 12:15:31 PMmessage detail
I am playing animal crossing new leaf my town name is disey my code is 2793-1448-9633 please add me come and vist with me my email is kwiniecki@cfl.rr.com send me your town code.
#38BelltimePosted 8/8/2013 9:05:42 PMmessage detail
Bump! Great Info!
---
3ds Friend Code: 2578-3633-0910
Animal Crossing Town:Cash. My Name: Colby
#39imyrbestfriend2Posted 8/10/2013 1:19:47 PMmessage detail
Thank you so much for the info. It really helps newbies such as myself. I would liked to have seen how do I post for acnl friends. As in how do I get new friends. I always try to travel places near & far but no one is ever open. I thought there might be away for us to post our 3ds FC on here. Mine is 5129 0760 7591 if anyone is interested. Please feel free to move this message to a board you may have about this & thank you again!
#40podracer35Posted 8/10/2013 2:13:48 PMmessage detail
imyrbestfriend2 posted...
Thank you so much for the info. It really helps newbies such as myself. I would liked to have seen how do I post for acnl friends. As in how do I get new friends. I always try to travel places near & far but no one is ever open. I thought there might be away for us to post our 3ds FC on here. Mine is 5129 0760 7591 if anyone is interested. Please feel free to move this message to a board you may have about this & thank you again!

Nobody has the power to move your post, but you can start a topic asking for friends here: http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000455-animal-crossing-new-leaf-online-trade

There are plenty of people there who will friend you. ^_^
---
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750