This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When do you get access to the island?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. When do you get access to the island?
2 years ago#1
I'm on my second day trying to get my approval rating to 100% (stuck on 97% right now). I see that people on gfaqs have access to the island. When do you get access to it?
---
3DS FC: 3883-5582-7895
2 years ago#2
from what I've heard buddy it's after you get the 100 percent and unlock all the crap from the housing stuff too. But that may be wrong.
---
*Vivi Drybones* 3Ds F.C.= 5456-0469-8540
2 years ago#3
zzazzgamer posted...
I'm on my second day trying to get my approval rating to 100% (stuck on 97% right now). I see that people on gfaqs have access to the island. When do you get access to it?

Im at 91% myself. Anywho you had to have paid off your 2nd payment (the 40k one). Then the next day you get an invite where you meet kapn at the dock. then the NEXT day, you can go to the island
---
~Alexus~
3DS FC: 2148-8637-5124
2 years ago#4
Thanks guys. I just paid off my 40K mortgage earlier today so I should meet the Captain tomorrow!
---
3DS FC: 3883-5582-7895
2 years ago#5
100% certain about this. You don't need the 100% people. The ONLY thing you need to do is pay off your first upgrade (the 38K one). Once you do that the turtle mayor will come to your place the NEXT day and tell you on the 3rd day the boat will take you to the island. So unless you're a time cheat, the earliest you can be on the island is tomorrow.
2 years ago#6
IkedaTeramusa posted...
100% certain about this. You don't need the 100% people. The ONLY thing you need to do is pay off your first upgrade (the 38K one). Once you do that the turtle mayor will come to your place the NEXT day and tell you on the 3rd day the boat will take you to the island. So unless you're a time cheat, the earliest you can be on the island is tomorrow.

Yeah made a mistake I meant tortimer the previous mayor. For me ill be getting the island Wednesday
---
~Alexus~
3DS FC: 2148-8637-5124
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. When do you get access to the island?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived