This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to not get fined for trash

#1pikachuboy7Posted 6/10/2013 5:54:44 PM
I was invited over to an animal's house today and he had a trashcan item, I pressed A next to it and it gave me the prompt "what do you want to throw out?" and I had the option of throwing away any item in my inventory. Then after talking to the animal a few times he said something about me wanting to copy his style and I could buy 1 thing, so I bought his trash can so I don't loose any more money on trash, even if it is really not much.

Just thought you guys might have wanted to know that you can get free trash throwing away ability if you have a trash can
---
Platypi will rule the world
Currently playing: Animal Crossing:New Leaf & Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves
#2dawnbombPosted 6/10/2013 6:13:36 PM
lmfao you realise you want trash right? infact il buy yours if you have it. other then that noone should do what TC did and just use the trash can on your beach, that way you can get a real item from the person who is offering.
#3LightHawKnightPosted 6/10/2013 6:15:05 PM
You do realize that selling your trash, well paying for it to be recycled, a small price to get 1 approval rating right?
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#4EvilJawa_XBLPosted 6/10/2013 6:18:53 PM
Just out of curiosity. Can you put items in the trash can on main street?
---
3DS FC: 2921-9478-0342
#5SquirrelettePosted 6/10/2013 6:29:38 PM
Do we actually have confirmed proof that having and using your own garbage can for disposal doesn't count towards your rating? I've been wondering since yesterday when I bought one.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#6BuchichuPosted 6/10/2013 6:31:17 PM
this could be helpful are approval rating of 100% though, right? It doesn't go down again, does it?
---
3DS FC: 4398 9525 2123
#7NintendoDSPosted 6/10/2013 6:38:58 PM
Thanks for the tip, it sounds like a cool feature once you no longer need trash to approve your mayoral rating or whatever, and a neat thing for them to implement
---
Nintendo DS has become self-aware