The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Falling down... falling down.... falling down

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Falling down... falling down.... falling down
2 years ago#1
Any idea what is causing me to fall down?

Is this Feng Shui related, and if so, does anyone have a guide up with this generation's items?
---
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5848-2195
2 years ago#2
bump
---
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5848-2195
2 years ago#3
Some times Katrina's fortunes just give you bad luck. It'll wear off eventually.
---
NA 3DS FC: 0361-6567-5010
JPN 3DS FC: 4785-5041-4177
2 years ago#4
CuriCurry posted...
Some times Katrina's fortunes just give you bad luck. It'll wear off eventually.

I haven't had my fortune told and I keep tripping, almost exclusively around main street.

It's weird.
---
HOT PIE! HOT PIE!
3DS FC: 4871-4041-3924 Name: JG
2 years ago#5
King tut's mask is cursed. But it's kinda obvious once you put it on so I doubt that's it. ^.^;
---
Honorable Caterpie, Deku Knight! | Queen Gohma's #1 Fan
Makar of TLoZOoT3DWT (once a tree, always a tree)
2 years ago#6
I took off each piece of clothing trying to use the process of elimination and that didn't work. I then went to the HH thing with Lyle and put a green piece of furniture (common chair) right next to my door in my house and I am still tripping. What else is there to do? I got a fortune today but I got a pair of samus pants in return. Help!
2 years ago#7
Was it raining recently in your town? The ground might be still wet which could causes u to trip.
---
FC: 2921-9125-4259 Name: Salem from Historia.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
2 years ago#8
Nope.
2 years ago#9
Same i keep on tripping. So annoying. Just started the game also
---
Gamefaqs. Where Frequently Asked Questions are forbidden.
2 years ago#10
I was listening to a podcast the other day and they mentioned this, try eating some of your fruit. Maybe you're malnourished?
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Falling down... falling down.... falling down

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived