The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

island reset?

#1JhadiousPosted 6/12/2013 3:20:53 PM
is there anyway to reset your island back to default? my wife cut down all the damn tree's and now she's :( cause they're not growing back.... anyone know if its possible? thanks.
---
Jhadious
"The Playground is Closed"
#2poolshark173Posted 6/12/2013 3:24:32 PM(edited)
I think your best bet is to go on tours and shake the trees on the separate islands; then plant them on the main one.
---
My 3ds Friend code is 1633-4310-9733, send me a private message if you add me.
#3Ultima_WraithPosted 6/12/2013 3:28:34 PM
poolshark173 posted...
I think your best bet is to go on tours and shake the trees on the separate islands; then plant them on the main one.

It empties your inventory when you come back from a tour I think, you don't keep anything you picked up on the other island.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#4yoshifanPosted 6/12/2013 3:35:41 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
poolshark173 posted...

It empties your inventory when you come back from a tour I think, you don't keep anything you picked up on the other island.

You can keep stuff you pick up on tours. I managed to get a lot of nice flowers for my town by picking them from the Flower Garden tour.
---
Muffins!
#5Ultima_WraithPosted 6/12/2013 3:36:59 PM
yoshifan posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
poolshark173 posted...

You can keep stuff you pick up on tours. I managed to get a lot of nice flowers for my town by picking them from the Flower Garden tour.

So it's just the event items that get deleted? I'll have to be sure to pick up some sexy new fruit for my town then.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#6Jhadious(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 4:42:52 PM
thanks everyone, i appreciate it.
---
Jhadious
"The Playground is Closed"