This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Problem with digital version

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Problem with digital version

User Info: talescloud

talescloud
3 years ago#1
Been playing for 3 days no problems. Just going around fishing and decide to sell some stuff to re-tail. Game shuts off and gets an error.

Resetti pops up afterwards saying hey why did you reset. Now I'm getting an error every time I try to start the game :/.
PSN:TaleNaruto

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
3 years ago#2
Do you have spare SD cards? Try copying your existing SD card contents to a new one (make sure everything will fit) and try the other SD card. The one you're using might be having issues.

talescloud
3 years ago#3
Thunderbird8 posted...
Do you have spare SD cards? Try copying your existing SD card contents to a new one (make sure everything will fit) and try the other SD card. The one you're using might be having issues.

I dont have any spares :/. Yea i just didnt know if it was just Animal Crossing or a problem with something on my side. I will get a new one and hopefully it works fine :).

talescloud
3 years ago#4
So i havent played it for a few hours and turn it back on. Now its working perfectly :).
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Problem with digital version

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived