This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Connection Errors

#1KittenLinaPosted 6/13/2013 10:04:36 PM(edited)
I have no idea where my original post went, or if I even posted it at all, so I'm reposting this.

This is for Animal Crossing, if you reported it as off topic and a mod deleted it, you're both idiots. I swear I posted it, but I got no mod notification...

Here's a silly question.

I live in a very upscale neighborhood where Optimum Online is the preferred source easily 10 to 1.

I can not connect to anyone whatsoever online, and it's really bad for handheld gaming.

Here's a question. Are you running Optimum Online? Can you connect to everyone you see, and have no errors whatsoever?

Alternatively, do you have Fios? Same questions.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#2RandomSongPosted 6/13/2013 10:01:50 PM
KittenLina posted...
anypony

Do you really feel the need to insert random crap like this into otherwise completely unrelated messages that would be just fine without it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/jtXVLzU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/19vwKTs.jpg
#3RandomSongPosted 6/13/2013 10:02:21 PM
To answer your question, those ISPs aren't in my area.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jtXVLzU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/19vwKTs.jpg
#4DocBacon93Posted 6/13/2013 10:03:23 PM
RandomSong posted...
KittenLina posted...
anypony

Do you really feel the need to insert random crap like this into otherwise completely unrelated messages that would be just fine without it?

Yeah... I am a MLP fan and I still find this unnecessary and asking for trouble.
---
3DS Friend Code 5413-0973-6268
#5KittenLina(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 10:14:51 PM(edited)
RandomSong posted...
KittenLina posted...
anypony

I use Ponify and that was one of the ponified words. Usually I check but my internet is being really bad for absolutely no reason and it took like 5 minutes just to be able to post that. I tend to be forgetful and I forgot to check to see if any of the stuff I had previously was ponified, instead I just copy pasted and moved on, annoyed with my internet.

Thanks for assuming, though...

Edit: I want to be able to one day be able to say things like that but I know it's not wanted in places like here, so I edit it out of my copied stuff as to not offend anyone.

Edit 2: I am all kinds of out of it tonight thanks for this random for no reason terrible lag. Thanks for responding.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
#61benjyPosted 6/13/2013 10:04:42 PM
KittenLina posted...
I have no idea where my original post went, or if I even posted it at all, so I'm reposting this.

This is for Animal Crossing, if you reported it as off topic and a mod deleted it, you're both idiots. I swear I posted it, but I got no mod notification...

Here's a silly question.

I live in a very upscale neighborhood where Optimum Online is the preferred source easily 10 to 1.

I can not connect to anypony whatsoever online, and it's really bad for handheld gaming.

Here's a question. Are you running Optimum Online? Can you connect to everypony you see, and have no errors whatsoever?

Alternatively, do you have Fios? Same questions.

Hehe Pony antics on the AC boards, wondered where this kinda thing had gone :D
Can't fix your net but brohoof meh /)
---
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, Im just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out
3DS FC:4682-8775-8377
#7KittenLina(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 10:05:53 PM
RandomSong posted...
To answer your question, those ISPs aren't in my area.

Out of curiosity, what do you use? And does it work fine?

1benjy posted...
Can't fix your net but brohoof meh /)

(\
---
#8LostKnightPosted 6/13/2013 10:09:33 PM(edited)
I have Fios. 15 Down / 5 Up. I get the standard error code with certain people sometimes, and an error with no code at all at random. Other than that, it works fine.
---
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2, Remember Me
3DS FC: 2836-0092-7562 (Sera)