The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you get The Roost?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. How do you get The Roost?

User Info: Piplupfan770

Piplupfan770
3 years ago#1
topic.
GT: BayAreaProduct/ 3DS FC: 4742 4970 0263
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0863 2117 8587(Alex)

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#2
It's now the Cafe, Blathers has to suggest it to you as a public works project. He has to expand the museum first, and then he'll recommend that you build a cafe in town. It works just like The Roost.
Medicham/Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
3 years ago#3
I think you have to donate a total of at least 20 things to the museum, and at least 1 item in each exhibit.
Then you'll have the option of building it as a public work project.
i think
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: Kisai

Kisai
3 years ago#4
ZBug_ posted...
I think you have to donate a total of at least 20 things to the museum, and at least 1 item in each exhibit.
i think

If that was all, everyone would already have it. It's 20 items + talk to Blathers 14 different days.
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?

User Info: Tasty_Soup

Tasty_Soup
3 years ago#5
Kisai posted...
ZBug_ posted...
i think

If that was all, everyone would already have it. It's 20 items + talk to Blathers 14 different days.

I wouldn't have it. Red hast visited me yet...
3DS FC - 4828-4534-3725

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
3 years ago#6
Kisai posted...
ZBug_ posted...
i think

That's just what I was told. I never looked into it. And based on what you said, the only thing I missed was the 14 days.

But almost everything has a prerequisite of x number of days sooo.
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#7
ZBug_ posted...
Kisai posted...
ZBug_ posted...
i think

That's just what I was told. I never looked into it. And based on what you said, the only thing I missed was the 14 days.

But almost everything has a prerequisite of x number of days sooo.

I'm pretty sure Blathers will only suggest the Cafe to you if you do this and also have donated 50+ items.
Medicham/Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
3 years ago#8
ThatKipp posted...
It's now the Cafe, Blathers has to suggest it to you as a public works project. He has to expand the museum first, and then he'll recommend that you build a cafe in town. It works just like The Roost.

It's still The Roost.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. How do you get The Roost?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived