This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can you change who is mayor in your town?

#1paiprPosted 6/16/2013 5:53:53 AM
the mayor of my town isnt doing anything, and i was wondering if its possible to get a new mayor.
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#2BolognaSammichPosted 6/16/2013 5:54:11 AM
not possible
---
Reality is equal to the subliminal minds of the unspoken subjects.
Won't change sig til John Morrison wins a world title started 12-10-08
#3paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 5:57:31 AM
what happeneds if she deletes here character, what happeneds to the town?
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#4Kinneth123Posted 6/16/2013 5:58:01 AM
Town goes poof, the mayor is tied to the town.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#5paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 6:03:19 AM
so if town goes poof, cause mayor is gone, what happeneds to my character and all the progress i made?
---
#6Kinneth123Posted 6/16/2013 6:04:42 AM
The town's not there for your progress to even exist anymore so I'd imagine it's poof as well.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#7paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 6:09:01 AM
egad, well better tell my wife to get moving on her mayor duties.

still dont see why they didnt let you have more than one town on the game pack. getting to live in the same town is nice, but since alot of the game is being mayor its odd only one person get to be mayor, plus what if you wanted to start a new town without having to delete the other? kinda expensive.
---
#8Kinneth123Posted 6/16/2013 6:11:29 AM
At least in this one everyone gets their own house, back in Wild World there could be up to four players but they had to share the same house.
---
#9paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 6:48:33 AM
Kinneth123 posted...
At least in this one everyone gets their own house, back in Wild World there could be up to four players but they had to share the same house.

really? huh weird, seems like two choices that kinda keep everyone from fully enjoying the game.
---