This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Club LOL opening?

#1TheLink523Posted 6/16/2013 10:54:46 AM
When does it open? Its been like two days already and I know they build the club down the stairway alley.I can't hear any construction noises so I'm a bit worry.
#2LightHawKnightPosted 6/16/2013 10:55:16 AM
Says 4-5 days, wait that long.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3AlliedawgPosted 6/16/2013 5:52:49 PM
So I got 6 signatures on my petition, then I talked to Dr. Shrunk in main street and I time traveled day by day, but it hasn't opened yet. It's been a week, and it's still an alley. Did I do something wrong? Please help me.

FC: 2062-9646-5953
name: ellie :)
#4martinkacaPosted 6/16/2013 6:26:00 PM
Yes, you time traveled, that is what you did wrong. Try reseting your town and doing it the right way.
---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Martin in Hakkari)
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2022-9954
#5SilverClockPosted 6/16/2013 6:29:42 PM
Alliedawg posted...
So I got 6 signatures on my petition, then I talked to Dr. Shrunk in main street and I time traveled day by day, but it hasn't opened yet. It's been a week, and it's still an alley. Did I do something wrong? Please help me.

Same thing happened to me, it seemed to be taking a while. Didn't think much of it. Then I let the time go by naturally for a day and they were like HEY LOOK AT THIS NEW CLUB THAT OPENED UP! Idk if it was the fact I didn't time travel for a day or the fact that enough days had passed but it is worth a shot.
Guess they don't like time travelers EVEN THOUGH IT WAS INCLUDED IN THE GAME WHY DOES NO ONE SEE THIS.
I wanna just plaster it on everyone's FACE!
---
"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity." ~Jason Manley
3DS FC: 5327-2159-0942 (Ryan of Paris/Bell Boom Ordinance)
#6martinkacaPosted 6/16/2013 6:34:54 PM
SilverClock posted...
Alliedawg posted...

Same thing happened to me, it seemed to be taking a while. Didn't think much of it. Then I let the time go by naturally for a day and they were like HEY LOOK AT THIS NEW CLUB THAT OPENED UP! Idk if it was the fact I didn't time travel for a day or the fact that enough days had passed but it is worth a shot.
Guess they don't like time travelers EVEN THOUGH IT WAS INCLUDED IN THE GAME WHY DOES NO ONE SEE THIS.

It actually isn't included with the game but because the game clock works of your system clock, they have to allow it. It is in the game so if people move or go on vacation, they could in theory alter their time to the new time zone. Giving this option to people lets others exploit it for their own means. It is in by no means a feature.
---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Martin in Hakkari)
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2022-9954
#7SPDShadowRangerPosted 6/16/2013 7:07:51 PM
martinkaca posted...
SilverClock posted...
Alliedawg posted...

It actually isn't included with the game but because the game clock works of your system clock, they have to allow it. It is in the game so if people move or go on vacation, they could in theory alter their time to the new time zone. Giving this option to people lets others exploit it for their own means. It is in by no means a feature.

You can change the clock in game to not follow the system's clock
#8FlabnoodlesPosted 6/16/2013 8:07:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9thetooksPosted 6/16/2013 8:09:48 PM
Is it actually Club LOL? the sign outside when its opened looks like it says Club 101 and the Japanese version is known as Club 444...
---
3DS FC: 2466 - 2215 - 7895
Name: Tooks
#10AlliedawgPosted 6/17/2013 8:59:25 PM
SilverClock posted...
Alliedawg posted...

okay I'll just wait a day and see what happens. Thanks :)