This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best method of making villagers move out?

#1WulavaPosted 6/16/2013 9:19:39 PM
I am aware that there are several methods for getting rid of villagers:

- Pushing them consecutively
- Hitting them with a net like there's no tomorrow
- Luring/Pushing them into a pitfall
- Sending them bad/hate letters
- Ignoring them

I have two villagers in my town that I am desperate to get rid of, namely Alli (the blue alligator) and Fuchsia (that pink deer that hurts my eyes). I've been doing almost every one of the above, but they're still in my town...

Based on your experience, which method works best? And which one has the fastest result?
Thanks in advance.
---
3DS FC: 3866 - 8699 - 9939
#2Miracle_PaintPosted 6/16/2013 9:24:50 PM
According to a Japanese wiki, the villagers for having move-out events are selected at random at 6:00am, and don't have anything to do with affection. You have options to stop them, but otherwise it's just luck from what I can gather.
---
3DS: 4742 - 5341 - 4491
#3thetooksPosted 6/16/2013 9:26:52 PM
Miracle_Paint posted...
According to a Japanese wiki, the villagers for having move-out events are selected at random at 6:00am, and don't have anything to do with affection. You have options to stop them, but otherwise it's just luck from what I can gather.

Still, hitting them with nets is still fun
---
3DS FC: 2466 - 2215 - 7895
Name: Tooks
#4RayKnightPosted 6/16/2013 9:29:01 PM
I hate Alli too. She tried to rip me off by offering her used shirt for my shark!
---
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR
#5Wulava(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 9:30:47 PM
Miracle_Paint posted...

I see. So, all the methods above are pretty much pointless then.
Thanks. I'll pass by in front of those two animals and see if one of them will start a conversation with me. And hopefully, it's about moving out... of my sight. FOREVER!!!!!
---
3DS FC: 3866 - 8699 - 9939