This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ordinances

#1suezwomannPosted 6/17/2013 4:36:09 AM
Do the ordinances actually do anything? I chose beautiful thinking all the townspeople would be planting flowers and maybe watering them, hoping that more flowers would cross match and sprout a different color. Nothing has really changed. I get a couple extra plants, some different color variation because of how I plant them. Does ANY ordinance do ANYTHING helpful? Is there a list of the ordinances somewhere and what they should do? Well thanks in advance if anyone can help!
#2WormeckPosted 6/17/2013 4:37:55 AM
The one you chose reduces weed growth, and villagers help with watering your flowers (they also plant more flowers apparently).

They all do stuff though. There should be several posts about it on the forum already.
---
PSN name: Wormeck
#3ChrisSLPosted 6/17/2013 4:46:27 AM
They sure do. I chose earlybird, I usually first check in at about 7am and it's great to be able to get straight into shops that'd usually open at 9 or 10.
#4SILKAPosted 6/17/2013 6:00:24 AM
Early Bird allows the shops to open early, but also close early as well as the villiagers be up with the sun.

Night Owl lets the shop stay open late, but open later as well as letting the villagers stay up later.

Bell Boom makes anything you sell be worth more Bells, but anything you buy also cost more.
---
"The Doom of the Atronach makes cats cry. Or was that in the Prequel." - Uncle Sheo
#5VaultBoy2319Posted 6/17/2013 6:05:13 AM
My stores close just as late as always with early bird...Re-Tail is open from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m.
---
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be', said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'--Alice's Adventures In Wonderland
#6Fierce_Deity777Posted 6/17/2013 6:10:41 AM
SILKA posted...
Early Bird allows the shops to open early, but also close early as well as the villiagers be up with the sun.

Night Owl lets the shop stay open late, but open later as well as letting the villagers stay up later.

Bell Boom makes anything you sell be worth more Bells, but anything you buy also cost more.

Early Bird does not affect closing times, and Night Owl does not affect opening times.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.