This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hear you can make your neighbors move away. How?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. I hear you can make your neighbors move away. How?

User Info: BlackBloodDrago

BlackBloodDrago
3 years ago#1
What's the best way? I want all the males to leave so I can send love letters to all the females for lolz XD
Darkgun 3DS FC: 3480-3950-4456
REPENT MOTHER F***ER!

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
3 years ago#2
Ignore them. Hit them with your net, ignore them. Push them. Ignore them. Push them into pitfalls. Ignore them. Open delivery presents sent to them. Ignore them.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."

BlackBloodDrago
3 years ago#3
So like how long would it take?
REPENT MOTHER F***ER!

User Info: Miracle_Paint

Miracle_Paint
3 years ago#4
Is there a source for this whole low affection = move away deal for new leaf? From what I've read it's a random selection at 6:00am, and has nothing to do with affection.
3DS: 4742 - 5341 - 4491

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#5
Miracle_Paint posted...
Is there a source for this whole low affection = move away deal for new leaf? From what I've read it's a random selection at 6:00am, and has nothing to do with affection.

Supposedly this is the truth. There is absolutely nothing you can do to make a neighbor move away. You can only try to keep neighbors that you like sticking around by writing them letters and sending gifts and what-not.

So basically ignoring a neighbor is the best you can do.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: Gypsy-Rose

Gypsy-Rose
3 years ago#6
I'm testing it with two of my villagers, although the only thing I'm doing is ignoring them. Hitting them with a net is seriously disturbing to me. :)

But the one villager I have had say he's going to move was not one that I was ignoring, so I'm going to guess that the affection thing is bogus. I think it's random, but still testing.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#7
It's much harder to do with the short range, but you can also hit them with an axe (well...you could in the GC game, dunno about this one)
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: MAST3R_INF3RN0

MAST3R_INF3RN0
3 years ago#8
Awesome, thanks TC
3DS: 5412-9893-7833
PSN: iiFaLCoN_PAWNCH

User Info: Zeko

Zeko
3 years ago#9
I talk to Lobo everyday multiple times, send him letters, do errands for him, and he still wanted to move away. Maybe he hates me doing so much for him haha. I need to get rid of some of these sheep/frogs ugh
AC:NL: Name: Ragnar Town: Myrkvior FC: 4484 8574 9939

BlackBloodDrago
3 years ago#10
MAST3R_INF3RN0 posted...
Awesome, thanks TC

Why am I getting thanked? XD

Anyways, is ignoring really the only thing I can do?
REPENT MOTHER F***ER!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. I hear you can make your neighbors move away. How?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived