This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do silver nuggets do anything?

#1LordElohimPosted 6/18/2013 5:50:54 AM
I know you can trade 3 gold and 10k for gold furniture, and I know the other ores can be combined with colored furniture, but do silver nuggets do anything?

Also, for the other ores, can they only be combined with the named color series furniture, like an emerald with a "green cabinet," or is it any furniture that is green?
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim
#2LiquefyPosted 6/18/2013 5:52:55 AM
Consult my FAQ for the lists of furniture that can be refurbished with gems/ores.
#3RoyMaster4Posted 6/18/2013 5:53:49 AM
You can combine them with a lot of furniture, not just the same color. It changes the furniture to the color of the ore - like combining a green bed with a sapphire would turn it blue.

I assume the same goes for silver?
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
3DS FC: 5026-4428-6076
#4LordElohim(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 6:15:45 AM
Are you trying to score hits on your FAQ or something? Every time I see someone ask a simple question, which you could clearly answer in 30 seconds, you just throw up a "consult my FAQ" response, like you have it permanently copied to your clipboard ready to paste. It's fine for complicated stuff, but this would have been a simple answer. "Yes, you can combine it with some stuff," or "no, it's just for selling."
---
#5NM4Posted 6/18/2013 6:18:52 AM
LordElohim posted...
Are you trying to score hits on your FAQ or something? Every time I see someone ask a simple question, which you could clearly answer in 30 seconds, you just throw up a "consult my FAQ" response, like you have it permanently copied to your clipboard ready to paste. It's fine for complicated stuff, but this would have been a simple answer. "Yes, you can combine it with some stuff," or "no, it's just for selling."

Just check the faq like an intelligent human being would do.
---
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17214034/CoW-bakedziti.gif
They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants."-GRRM on Republicans
#6pokemonpokemon4Posted 6/18/2013 6:21:20 AM
LordElohim posted...

Consult his FAQ for the answer to this question.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4983-5018-5643
#7furixPosted 6/18/2013 6:22:59 AM
No don't check their FAQ, just check here http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39753052838/re-tail

You can use their guide for nearly everything!
---
Ichi ni san~
#8LordElohim(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 6:24:08 AM(edited)
It would have been easier to have a knowledgeable person answer. You have to wade through 94 results in the FAQ before finding the right one, because the FAQ is for the japanese version, in which most North American players would search silver nugget, the name of our item, not silver ore, the name of their item. Do not presume that I am lazy. If someone asks me a question about something I am familiar with, courtesy dictates I answer them, not tell them to look it up.
---
#9thealmightydibPosted 6/18/2013 6:23:33 AM
NM4 posted...
LordElohim posted...

Just check the faq like an intelligent human being would do.

Its a little hard to read when half of it uses terms from before localization. And elohim is right, liquify needs to chill the message boards were made for these sorts of questions
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
3DS FC - 2363 5791 6085
#10kajillionPosted 6/19/2013 12:12:56 PM
FAQs for japanese language games are a pain in the ass to slog through once the english version comes out. Especially on an iPad.